Chapter Six ;)

Copyright (c)

simpleyYassy

***************************

Chapter Six ;)

I entered my Spanish class and saw that Sky was in this class. She saw me and walked over to me.

"Hey I didn't know you were in this class!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah. Most of my classes are AP classes." I simply said.

"Oh so are mine. Can I see your schedule?" She asked. She looked at the list of classes and than looked at hers. "Whoa!"

"What?" I said looking. At her shocked expression. All of a sudden a small smile appeared on her face.

"What are the odds!" She simply said and showed me her schedule. How in the hell.... ALL of our classes are the same and I mean ALL!

"Oh we have every class together!" We both jus smiled at each other.

"Oh let me introduce you to the teacher so he could introduce you to the class." She said.

"Ok.." I said shyly. I already said I'm not really good with new people, didn't I? She walked me over to the Hispanic looking man. He looked well in his 50s and had a very heavy Spanish accent.

"Hola! Can I help you?" He's heavy accent was nice!

"Hola, señor Santiago! This is our new student, Audrey Bourns. She moved here from..." Sky trailed off, looking at me, waiting for me to finish that last part.

"Oh Santa Monica, California." I quickly said.

"Oh so you the new one that moved in with Brittany?" He asked. I jus nodded my head not wanting to hear how he knew her. "Ok! Well how's your spanish?" He asked.

"¿Qué tal si me dices que mi español es?" I said with a smile. (For those who don't know what that means, it means how about you tell me how my Spanish is?')

"Usted es un ingenioso uno!" He said with a grin. "Usted muy fluido! ¿Cuánto tiempo ha estado hablando español?"

"Toda mi vida. Estaba educado en casa." We kept on talking and Sky jus stood there.

"Ahem!" Sky intervened. We both stopped and looked at her. She gave Mr. Santiago a look that I think meant 'introduce her'.

"Oh, right. Excuse me class!" He got the other students attention. "We have a new student. This is Audrey Bourns. She moved her from Santa Monica. Audrey, would you like to tell us something interesting about you?" He asked. New kids still do this? I thought.

"Um ok.." I was kinda quiet. "Hi, I'm Audrey and I think something that's interesting is that I'm a pro surfer and have a bunch of titles and trophies back in Santa Monica." The guys in the class started staring at me with oogly eyes and the girls gave me attitude because I got the boys attention. I went to take my seat towards the back of the class and Sky seat beside me.

"Well, gracias for the introduction. Now can everyo-" Mr. Santiago was cut off by a student coming in late. Or should I say Liam coming in late. "Ahh... Hola señor Riley. Gracias por decidirse a participar de mi clase que usted." Mr. Santiago said with a slight attitude.

"Mis disculpas, señor Santiago." He said as we walked to the back of the class, where I was. He noticed me and sat right behind me. I was sorta mad at him for ditching me so I decided to jus ignore him.

"Hey Sky." He quickly said to her before he looked at me again. "Hey I didn't know you had this AP class." He said sorta in shock. I didn't say anything. Sky jus looked at me. "So what I miss?" He asked. I still didn't say anything but Sky answered for me.

"We jus did new student introductions." She said. 'Oh' was all that came out of his mouth. About 10 minutes into the class, Liam patted me on the back to get my attention. I jus nodded in response. Then he said, "Hey sorry for disappearing earlier. I was dragged away by some buddies." I turned around and looked at him. His sapphire eyes locked on mine. I gained the strength to look away and around his face. He had a hickey on the side of his neck! I mean we weren't dating but the week that I had to get to know him made me think he liked me. So I just rolled my eyes and turned around. Was that to soon?

*30 minutes later*

I finished my work about 15 minutes early so I jus started doodling.

"Pst..." Sky was trying to get my attention. I looked up at her and she was handing me a note.

Sky~ Why are you ignoring Liam. Are you two dating?

I looked at her and she was staring at me with an 'are you?' kind of look. I wrote back.

Me~ Yes I am ignoring him. Why? And no were not dating!!! xp

I passed the note back.

Sky~ Well cuz ever since u rolled your eyes at him. He hasn't stopped staring at the back of ur head.

After I read it, I could feel his eyes burning a hole in the back of my head. I turned around slowly and low and behold, he was staring.

"WHAT do you want?!" I sharpened the 'what' which seem to snap him out of it....

**************************

Liam's POV;)

What the hell did I do? I jus stared at her after rolling her eyes at me. I didn't know how long I was staring but then all of a sudden...

"WHAT do you want?!" She growled at me. What the fuck!

BRINNGGGGG!!!!!!

The bell rang. She got up quickly before I could say anything. Sky followed up behind her. Why was she mad at me for. Was it for ditching her? I'm so clueless....

***************************

Audrey's POV ;)

I got up quickly when the bell rang. Sky quickly followed.

"Dude what the hell jus happened?" She said asked, sort of amused.

"He had a hickey in his neck!" I spat. She looked at me shocked.

"I thought you guys weren't dating?" She asked questioningly.

"Well no but he knows that I don't like lying!" I said factually.

"Oh... Well what'd he lie about?"

"Hanging with his buddies!" I said annoyed. She winced.

"Ouch! That must suck. Not only did he ditch you for a girl but lies about it!" She said with a laugh. I couldn't help but laugh with her. "Don't you think your over reacting? I mean you only spent a week with him!" She said. She has a point.

"Maybe your right." I simply said. After that fiasco, we went through classes like a breeze. Everything was surprisingly easy. Being home schooled paid off. Sky and I walked to our lockers, put all the necessary things away, sky got her skateboard and we left after the sixth period bell. Sixth period is our free period so we could hang around or leave and of course we decided to leave. When we got out the building, we exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes and with that she skated off. When I got closer the my truck, Liam was there waiting.

"What are you doing?" I asked him blankly.

"Your my ride home." He said with a smile.

"Oh really? Shoulda thought about that before you ditched me to go get that hickey done." I said with a sweet smile and got inside my truck.

"I know, I know. I shouldn't have lied but Kailani-" I new it would be her. That skank.

"She tried to warn me..." I said softly.

"Who kailani?" I jus got into my truck and slammed the door. "Wait!!! Wait for me!!" Liam said trying to get in the car. I tried to speed up but he managed to get in. "What he hell is wrong with you!" He snapped. I kept driving. "Hellooo!!"

"WHAT!!!!" I said turning to face him with practically steaming ears. He was taken aback.

"What did Kailani tell you? That's all I'm asking." He said with a more relaxed voice.

"To back off... That your hers...." I said very low, barely audible.

"So why are you mad."

"Just drop it." I said biting my lip. I could feel him still staring at me. We rode in an awkward silence. I dropped him off at his house without a word. When he got outta my car, he took one last glance, with a lost feeling in those sapphire eyes and turned back to his house. Maybe, just maybe, Sky was right. And with that I drove four houses down and was home.

I'm having writer's block you guys. Tell me wat u thought about this part. Please!!! I'm not gonna keep writing and no one is giving me feed back. I'm stopping here. I need motiveation, suggestions, help please!!!!! :'(

-Yassy