Chapter 21 - FINALE

Dark was becoming happier with his life, memory after memory. Ethan was a great help to him. Dark started drawing things, in which he got better day after day. He drew himself, with a circle of memories around him, or maybe he'd even draw his old friends, even including Anti. It was great comfort for him.

He still went to the graveyard on a regular basis, though Anti never showed anymore. But Dark didn't mind, he still talked to Anti when he was there.

Ethan was glad that Dark was getting better, it was good that Dark didn't have anymore suicidal thoughts. Dark stopped drinking, though he still smoked. But it cut back a little, which was good.

Ethan and Dark would talk all day about their lost lovers. They talked about what they loved about them and why, they talked about their fondest memories of them, they talked about the funniest jokes they told each other, and more. It was getting better by the minute.

---

One day, Ethan and Dark decided to drive to the beach and enjoy some fun in the sun. Dark hopped in the driver's seat, and Ethan jumped in next to him. Dark started the car, while Ethan made sure they had everything. Dark pulled out of the parking lot of the apartment building, as they were on their way.

But, they never made it to the beach. Somebody ran a red light while Dark drove past with his green light, causing the car to ram right into the driver's side of the car. The car seemed to go flying, and the two were thrown around.

Panicked onlookers snatched out their phones and dialled 911. Three men ran to the flipped-upside-down car and took Dark and Ethan out. The two seemed to be unconcious. Once the paramedics got there, they declared Dark dead. Ethan was rushed to the hospital, where he eventually woke up from a week-long coma. "W-Where am I?" He asked. "You're in the hospital, sir. You were in a terrible accident last week and only just woke up from a coma you had slipped into.

"We are sorry to say, your friend, Dark Iplier, has passed away." Ethan looked down, feeling sad but also happy. He finally gets what he deserves, his love again. I'll just have to wait a little longer until it's my turn. He thought.

---

Dark's POV

I opened my eyes and saw nothing but pure white. I looked around, putting my hand on my head, since it was hurting. "H-Hello?" I said. "Hey, Dark." I quickly turned around and saw Craze standing right behind me. "OH MY GOD, IT'S YOU!" I jumped up and hugged him. "Not just me, though." "Huh?" I was confused, until I saw Jack and Mark walking at me from both sides.

I was overjoyed. We all pulled each other into one big group hug. "Wait... if all of you are here, then is-" I turned around and saw... him. He was dressed in the same long coat with pants that went over his ankle, and he had a comforting smile on his face. I was speechless, and a little paralyzed. I burst into the happiest tears of my life, slowly walked towards him.

He giggled and ran to me, as we jumped into each other's arms. He put his hands around my face and looked me straight in the eye, then finally closing the gap in between us. It felt so good to kiss him again.

Third Person

They all celebrated a little, until Craze noticed someone. They had brown, curly hair and they were sitting on the floor, looking down at the ground. "Hey, guys, I'll be right back." The rest of the group nodded, and Craze ran over to this sad-looking person.

"Hey, Tyler." "Hi, Craze." Craze put his hand on Tyler's back, comforting him a little. "I promise, Ethan will be here in no time. Just be a little more patient, and everything will be okay." "You're right, thanks. Fate told me that he is going to arrive here tomorrow. I'm very excited, I just.. miss him." "Don't we all." Craze replied.

The End.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! BOOM ITS DONE! probably not doing a book two, but THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL ThE SUPPORT! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME! GOODBYE!!!

- Kayla