Chapter 7 • Last Chance

Dark's POV (AGAIN SORRY)

Craze knew the way to the hospital, so he drove me there as fast as possible. As soon as we got there, I jumped out of the car and ran to the front desk. "Is Anti SepticEye in room 265?" I asked. "Correct." The woman sitting at it replied.

I ran through the halls, knowing that Craze was waiting at the entrance. I ran and ran, until I finally found the room. I knocked on the door, and a nurse answered it. "Hello, I'm Dark Iplier, I'm here to see Anti?" The nurse nodded. "Oh, yes. He's been asking for you for a while. Go ahead in."

I walked in. "D-Dark?" Anti said, looking at me. "A-Anti! Yes! It's me, Dark..." I said, kneeling down by his bed. "Dark, I'm dying... I'm scared..." "Shh, don't be scared, you'll be just fine. It's okay." I said holding his hand. "But, Dark... What are you going to do without me?" He said. My heart sunk.

"I... don't know. But right now, I don't want you to worry about me. I'll be alright." Anti looked me straight in the eye. "Dark. You're not going to be alright. You're going to be heartbroken, I know you! Dark, please, can you promise me something?"

"Of course I can." "Okay, then promise that you won't hurt yourself physically OR mentally over my death. Okay?" I looked down. "I promise." "Good. Nurse?" Anti said, as the nurse turned around and looked at him. "Yes, Anti?" "Could you please get me a donut from the cafeteria? I'm pretty hungry." The nurse nodded happily and walked out.

Anti looked back at me. "That'll keep her gone for a little. Now..." Anti leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back, realizing how much I was going to miss this man. "They told me that I have about a week to live. The doctors said that once the military force has cleaned up outside, we can go out of town and I can live my life for the rest of the time that I have it." Anti said.

LE' TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY... By... Um... IDK BUT I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING EVENTUALLY

Anti's POV

It had been two days, and I was free to go out of the city. Dark bought a rental car for us to drive out to the neighboring city that wasn't damaged by the blast of the nuke. We drove out and I prepared for the last days of my life.

I had so much fun. We got a hotel room that was at the top floor, which was very empty. Dark took me to amusement parks, water parks, we went bowling, and stuff got interesting one night.

Third Person (Smut Warning... This one's kinda a lot for what I normally write so bare with me here •3• )

"Anti, come here." Dark said. "Why?" Anti said, only having some shorts on (No shirt ;D). Anti walked over and was pulled into a passionate kiss. The two were making out when Dark threw Anti onto the bed and got on top of him.

They kissed while Dark slowly took his clothes off, leaving him in just his boxers. Same with Anti. Dark slowly kissed down Anti's body, causing Anti to moan. Suddenly, Anti pulled Dark up and flipped him over so now Anti was on top.

(SQUEEE! DON'T KILL ME, OKAY!) Anti moved down and licked Dark's tip. Dark moaned loudly and gripped the sheets. Anti then took Dark into his mouth, bobbing his head. He continued for a bit before moving back up to Dark's lips.

-(Probably not gonna put the next 'step' of that in cause my friends might be reading and that'll be realll awkward o-0)-

Anti and Dark were panting afterwards. "That was amazing." Anti said. "I agree." Dark giggled. They cuddled up and watched a movie, before they fell asleep in each other's arms.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEeEeeEeEeEeeEeEEEeeEeEEeE myYYYYYYY sHiPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

AUTHOR~CHAN IS OFFICIALLY BROKEN.

- KAylAh