Wait what?

Butch and Vicious had been gone for hours and the other's had began to worry. About Bubbles of course. "Where is she?" Buttercup asked scouting the crowd of gangsters and drinkers. "I don't know! Do I look like I know!" Blossom yelled at her clearly annoyed sister. Boomer was avoiding contact with Brick and the red head didn't like it one bit. "boomer! what happened!" Brick yelled as the blond boy stiffened and Blossom looked at him warning. "What-wha- I . Don't know anything!" Stammered the blue boy as Brick rose a brow. "Boomer!" Buttercup yelled as he gulped and Blossom stared at him scared. "I. Don't. Know" He manage to say. Blossom looked away knowing this wasn't going to convince the annoyed siblings. "Boomer. I'm going to ask you one more time. What happened?" Buttercup asked as Boomer yelled it all at once. "Blossom and I kissed at the park and maybe,possibly,bubbles may have saw but i don't know if she did or not!" He left the black haired tom boy and red head shocked as Buttercup stared at me angry. "Blossom!" The green girl yelled at her sad pink sister. "I'm sorry! I didn't know she liked him like that! She said herself!" Blossom said her tears forming. Buttercup looked at her sister as if she had killed another. "Blossom! you know how Bubbles gets! You should know by now!" Buttercup yelled shoving her sister by the chest. Blossom nearly fell over but Boomer caught her in time. Buttercup gave the two a sicking glare. "You are no brother of mine." Brick said glaring at his blond brother. "I hope your happy. Don't bother coming home. Because we won't be there" said Buttercup. With those words, the two flew off leaving the crying red head and angry blond alone. As the clouds came in pouring down on the two. "Blossom. Don't worry I'll-" Boomer started as Blossom yelled at him as if he were a killer. "You'll what!?" she screamed tears flowing down her face. "Buttercup's right! This is all my fault and now Bubbles is going to have a crappy shitting life because of us!" she yelled as Boomer held her she cried and cried as they stood there in the rain. "Blossom. You need help" Boomer said as Blossom finally pushed him away. Her face flushed with anger. "Shut up BOOMER! Go away! I never want to see you again!" With that she flew home. To pack her bags and leave. Leaving Boomer, cold, heart broken, and alone. With no family, friends, or even money. He walked to a shop and looked up. The rain poured down his face as if the sky was crying for him. A tear failed him as it dropped into a puddle.

The ripples flew as if they were ever lasting. He sighed and sat under the same blossoming tree he had his first love. He looked up once more, he felt. His heart break. Burying his face into his arms as he soaked in the rain. Tears flowing. The rain never stopped, as if they felt the blue boys pain. It stormed harder and harder as Boomer's heart broke, and the pieces dying away.