"I don't know, I don't mind it though." I say truthfully glancing back to look at Alex ramble on while Chris looked ready to kill himself. "So you and Chris?"

"Yeah." He says chuckling. "I didn't really imagine a guy as my mate but gender doesn't matter to me."

"Even if that mate is the fucking grim reaper?" I ask chuckling making him growl lowly. "I'm kidding Jesus." I say placing my hands up in surrender.

"He's perfect." He says more to himself than me as he glances back at his mate through the reverie mirror.

The drive is a long, special one that I enjoyed somehow. Alex was all over the place with Chris trying desperately to keep a tight leash on him while Tobias drove like a blind man to the beach. It was far since we didn't live so close to the coast but after a few hours we pulled up to a slightly vacant beach with sparkling waters. Alex is the first out the car, dancing on his toes in such excitement as he pleaded with us to be faster in taking everything out the car.

"Breath babe." I say as we unfold the beach chairs while Chris and Tobias install a few umbrellas in the pale sand.

"Sorry." He says quietly laying out some sheets among other things. He quiets down a bit too much while he does little things to help, by the time we're finished he's still in a mute state that made me feel uncomfortable.

"Come here." I say tugging his arm, he turns into me allowing my arms to slide around him as he presses his hands to my chest while looking up at me with wide eyes. Before he can question me I smash my lips into his making him inhale deeply as I drive my tongue into his mouth, he struggles to keep up as I attack his mouth mercilessly enjoying  that sweet taste of his lips. I slide my hands down to his ass grabbing it aggressively making him moan into my mouth as he leans into me even more. I pull away making him whimper slightly as he looks up at me with now swollen lips. "I didn't mean for you to hold everything in, just to relax a little."

"Mhmm." He hums folding his lips as I continue to kneading his ass causing him to tremble a little.

"Should we leave you two to fuck or you coming in with us?" Chris asks making my eyes leave Alex to find the two already shirtless.

"We're coming." Alex says detaching himself from me immediately as he throws off his shirt revealing his toned body that made my mind a little foggy. He forces me to take off mine as well before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the crystal waters behind the others.

"Holy fuck that's cold!" I shout stopping dead in my tracks as the water touches my toes causing Alex to stop as well. I glance across to see Tobias inching his way in while Chris walked into the water with a blank face, I thought he'd stop when the water reached his neck but he just kept going until he was fully submerged.

He is so weird..

"Come on it's not that bad." Alex says trying to pull me forward but my feel stay glued to the sand.

"You swim, I'll watch." I say turning around despite his complaints.

"Max!" He whines angrily.

"I don't want to swim in the fucking glaciers, have fun without me." I say making him groan loudly.

"Fine whatever." He says letting my arm go, I continue to walk back to where our things were when suddenly my body is lifted into the air until I'm thrown over someone's shoulder.