ALL CHAPTERS NOW PUBLIC!

READ THIS PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!! —> when Wattpad got rid of the private feature, I had to re-upload all the chapters again as public. YOU MUST DELETE AND READD THE BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR THE CHAPTERS TO BE IN THE CORRECT ORDER!!

THE ORDER OF THE CHAPTERS SHOULD BE: Liar Liar, Pants On Fire, Things Aren't Adding Up, Long Lost Sister, Jinx!, Meeting The Rents', Promising, Impossible, Love Bite, Turn For The Worst, Mile High Club?, Can't Wait Any Longer, Here's The Plan, Alethia & Rory's Chapter, Unusual Discoveries, Greater Purpose, Bad Timing, Double Trouble, And Then Shit Hits The Fan, True Intentions Show, an Important Authors Note, On A Mission, And Then It Turns Into A Shit Storm, Won't End Well, Two Weeks, and finally the Epilogue. 

***

Hi there everyone!

For a good period of time all of my works were private because at a point in time (July 24th 2017) I had been plagiarized by the SAME PERSON for the THIRD TIME. Yes, it was the third time within a month or so. So, because it seemed I had no other option to protect my own original work but to make my works private so that the person stealing them cannot view them any longer after I mute them, that's what I did.

With that being said, Wattpad has so wonderfully removed the private feature and left all us writers upstream without a paddle. Oh well, what are we - the people who make it possible for wattpad to fill their wallets - going to do about it?

Whatever. As I begin the process of editing all my works to self-publish in the near future, all my works will be here in full and public. I WILL NOTIFY YOU ALL WHEN THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE ELSEWHERE!