Nerf Gun War With A Twist

~Dracula POV~

I was in the living room watching T.V. till my stomach growled showing that I was hungry. I walked into the kitchen to see a chocolate bar on the table.

My mouth waters just looking at it, I walked over to it and placed my hand down on it about to pick it up. But, another hand is on my hand and I knew who hand it was.

Bryce, I looked up at my husband and he glares at me "Mine" is all he says and I just star at him.

"I saw it first" I retreated back at him and he eyes me before he smirks. I know that smirk from anywhere and I can tell what he was thinking (NO SHIT! YOU CAN READ MINDS DAMN IT DRACULA!)

Me and Bryce run to our room and get out our supplies to prepare for war. Our nerf gun war, yes I know what some you of are thinking.

'Aren't you two a little to old for this?' HA! You wish, me and Bryce are like small kids trap inside an adults body! (-_- you just had to break the forth wall...didn't you?)

I got out the gun I was using for this war and get as many amo I need for this. I look over to Bryce to see that he's ready.

"Alright! The rules are who ever gets shot first is the loser and the winner gets the chocolate!" Bryce yelled smiling like a doof.

I grin and nod my head and we both head our different ways. I was behind the stairs just like Harry Potter was when he found out he was a wizard.

I heard foot steps quietly walking around and I knew it was Bryce looking for me. I get ready to shoot till I see a stuff animal go flying in the air and hits the ground next to me.

I look at it confused till Bryce jumps out of nowhere scaring the living crap out of me and tackles me.

We roll around on the ground fighting each other trying to get the other off. Until we had each other at gun point.

Me and him start to have a glaring contest for at least a minute till he heard someone eating. We looked up at the same time to see a small girl eating the candy bar.

She looks back at us like she's not impressed. Me and Bryce screams and stands up pointing the nerf guns at her.

Her eyes widen shocked but, kept eating the candy bar "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!" I heard Bryce yelled and she just shrugs.

"Well I'm the Author of this book sooooo! I just wanted to add myself to this just eating the candy because I'm cruel like that" She said smiling and I glared at her wanting that candy bar.

Me and Bryce looked at each other and we nod our heads and start to shoot nerf boletus at her. She screams running away from us and we chase after her while laughing.

~Time Skip~

We are all on the ground breathing heavily from just running around and screaming. I see the little girl get up and looked at us smiling.

"I had fun! But, I have to go! My people need me!" She yelled and throw a smoke bomb down. Me and Bryce starts to caugh shooing away the smoke till we see that she just disappears.

"I wonder where the small girl went" I said and I suddenly get hit in the face by a ball making me fall to the ground on my back.

Bryce tries so hard not to laugh I can just tell. He picks the ball up and reads it

Dear Dryce/Brycula

IM NOT THAT SHORT DAMN IT!

Signed Author~

Bryce laughs and falls to the floor laughing his ass off. I get up and throw the ball back out side hearing an 'ow'.

I look to Bryce to see that he's calm down "So what now?" I asked and he sits up, "Well, since we lost the candy bar wanna get some candy from the store?" He asked and I nod my head my mouth watering again just thinking about the candy.

He smiles and grabs the keys and we both head out to get some candy to snack on. This time no small little girl to eat our candy.

(I had to! XD this been in my head for a while and I just couldn't ignore it anymore! I hope you all liked it because I certainly did XD

Whelp that's it!

Bye!)