Neko Bryce (smut)

Bryce was at home sitting on the couch taking a nap waiting for his master to get home. Bryce perks his head up hearing the door open.

"Bryce, I'm home!" Dracula called out and Bryce jumps off the couch his ears perked up running over to Dracula.

"Master!" He called out and jumped on Dracula who fought him so he can nuzzle their cheeks together.

"I missed you so much! Why must you work long hours?" Bryce said pouting wrapping his tail around Dracula's wrist.

Dracula chuckles at Bryce "Awww, I'm sorry I didn't mean to be gone that long. I promise to make it up to you" Dracula said kissing his forehead making Bryce purr.

"Good! Now can I please have a cookie? I'm hungry for one and I can't reach the high self" Bryce said his ears folding down making a pouting face.

"Of course you can my love" he said putting Bryce down and going to the kitchen to get the cookie jar down from the high self.

He got one cookie out and put the jar back on the high self and gave the cookie to Bryce, "Thank you master!" Bryce said taking the cookie and started to eat it.

"Your welcome Bryce" Dracula said and walked up the stairs to do some work stuff. Bryce was down stairs finishing his cookie then started to play with his favorite yarn ball.

He hit it the yarn ball hard making it go flying in the air and knocking a picture frame of him and Dracula off the table.

It made a loud crashing sound and Bryce heard footsteps coming down the steps making Bryce panic slightly having his ears fold down.

Dracula came into the living to see the picture knock down, "Bryce! What happened?" He asked looking at Bryce seeing him look down.

"I accidentally hit the ball to hard making it hit the picture frame breaking it. I'm sorry" Bryce apologizes looking up at Dracula with his ears down and his tail is wrapping his own leg.

Dracula sighs and smiles at Bryce "It's okay Bryce. I know it was an accident" Dracula said petting Bryce head making Bryce purr softly feeling happy again.

Dracula picks the broken glass up and throws it in the trash and went to Bryce picking him up. Bryce was confused to what he was doing so one of his ears went down while the other staid up titling his head slightly.

Dracula saw this and smiling kissing his head, "I just want to hold you right now" is all he said making Bryce giggle and hugs his master while purring.

Dracula smiles and sits on the couch holding Bryce in his lap. Bryce purrs when Dracula starts to pet his hair and mess with his ears.

Bryce meows softly when Dracula messes with his ears making him blush. Dracula noticed his blush and smiles and rubs his tail to see what kind of reaction he gets from Bryce.

Bryce let's out a soft moan making his eyes widen and cover his mouth blushing hard. Dracula stops and blushes slightly hearing Bryce moan making him get hard almost instantly. (Damn it Dracula)

Bryce whimpers when Dracula starts to rub his tail again, "Ma,master, what ahh~, wh-what are you do-doing?" Bryce asked while moaning softly and Dracula smiles.

"I said I was going to make it up to you earlier. Did you forget~?" Dracula asked while licking Bryce cat ear making Bryce shiver from the pleasure.

"N-no" Bryce said now sitting on Dracula's lap grinding his cloth ass on his master's cloth member while panting.

Dracula groans with pleasure getting hard by what Bryce was doing. He kisses Bryce licking his bottom lip asking for entrance.

Bryce parts his lips slightly enough for Dracula to slip his tongue in his mouth tasting every inch of his mouth.

Bryce moans and stops grinding on Dracula so he can take both of their shirts off still kissing Dracula.

Dracula pulls from the kiss and kisses down Bryce neck finding his sweet spot and bit down on his neck a little bit hard making blood come out.

Bryce gasped from this and holds onto Dracula whimpering slightly. Dracula smirks a little and pulls away to lick the blood off Bryce neck.

Bryce moans softly pulling Dracula's hair softly "Ma-master~, pl-please~" Bryce moans out and Dracula stops licking his neck looking at him.

"Please what Kitten~?" Dracula seductively said making Bryce whimper, "Please fuck me" Bryce begged his ears laying down almost blending into his hair.

Dracula smirks and picks Bryce up going to their shared bedroom putting him down on the bed softly crawling on top of Bryce taking the rest of their clothes off.

Bryce moans softly when Dracula starts to rub Bryce member slowly. Bryce bucks his hips for more friction whimpering.

Dracula chuckles and stops grabbing some lube to live his fingers up. He puts one finger in Bryce making Bryce groan softly in pain and pleasure.

Dracula adds another fingering in Bryce trusting his fingers in a slow pace. Bryce moans and moves his hips down onto Dracula's fingers wanting him to go faster.

Bryce breath hitches up when Dracula hits a certain pleasurable spot. Dracula smirks looking up at Bryce, "Did I found your spot~?" He asked trusting his fingers at that spot making Bryce moan louder.

Dracula stops pulling his fingers out and Luba his dick putting it at Bryce entrance, "Ready kitten?" He asked and Bryce nods his head wrapping his arms around him.

Dracula pushes in slowly hearing Bryce moans from the pleasure closing his eyes wrapping his tail around Dracula's wrist.

Dracula waits for Bryce to give a signal for him to move. Bryce pants a little and nods moves his hips down onto Dracula's member wanting him to move.

Dracula trust slowly at first but soon gets faster and faster. Bryce moans and mews loud scratching Dracula's back.

Dracula hisses be the pain of his back getting scratched, but ignores it once he here's Bryce screams his name.

"Th-there! H-hit there again~!" Bryce moans out throwing his head back and Dracula smirks and starts pounding that spot that made Bryce a moaning mess.

Dracula moves his hand down to grip at Bryce member jerking him off the same speed of his trust.

Bryce closes his eyes his ears flat against his head, "I-I'm close!" He moans out and Dracula grunts feeling himself getting close as well.

Bryce moans out Dracula's name while cumming. Dracula cums inside Bryce panting while looking down at Bryce flushed face.

Bryce pants hard opening his eyes slightly to see Dracula looking at him. Bryce smiles and brings Dracula into a passionate kiss.

Dracula kisses back and pulls out of Bryce and lays down breaking the kiss. Bryce purrs cuddling up to Dracula, "That was fun master" Bryce said wrapping his tail around Dracula's waist.

Dracula smiles hugging Bryce, "Yes it was" he said yawning and closes his eyes to sleep. He heard a faint love you and goodnight from his lover before he was fell asleep.

(There you go people! And thank you all readers for liking this book! I still can't believe I have this many people reading this book! But oh well!

Whelp that's it!

Bye!)