Never Sneak Up On Bryce

Tumblr prompt- Imagioyour OTP getting ready for bed, and person A is sitting on the bed. Person B tries to sneak up on them with hugs and kisses, but person A has quick reflexes, and thinks they're being attacked. So they accidentally hit person B in the face, and they fall back onto the bed. Person A realizes who it was then, keeps saying sorry really quickly, and hugs them and kisses where it hurts.

--------------------------------------------------

Bryce and Dracula was sitting in the living watching Baby Drive on Netflix cuddling each other.

They where half way done with the movie till Bryce yawns cuddling into Dracula even more, "You tired?" Dracula asked and Bryce nods his head.

"Alright then off to bed we go!" He said picking Bryce up bridle style running up the stairs to their shared room.

Bryce giggles holding onto Dracula "Stop running before you drop me!" He yelled playfully and Dracula smiles putting Bryce down on the bed.

"Haha! Sorry I get 'carried' away" Dracula said smirking "Oh my god!" Bryce said shaking his head while Dracula laughs.

"Come on, that was my best one yet!" He said walking away from the bed and getting some clothes out for him to sleep in.

"Yah, and it was terrible" Bryce said grabbing some clothes and walked to the bathroom to change in there.

Dracula changes into his clothes and goes down stairs to get a water bottle just in case he wakes up sometime at night.

Dracula goes back up stairs opening the bedroom door seeing Bryce on the bed with his back facing him.

Dracula gets an idea to sneak up on Bryce with hugs and kisses. Dracula slowly creeps up to Bryce who's browsing on twitter reading some tweets and looking at fan art.

Dracula gets on the bed trying to not let Bryce know he's there. Bryce felt the bed shift and his eyes widen slightly thinking someone was trying to attack him.

So he turns around fast and punch the person in the face. He hears the person groan from the pain laying on the bed holding his face.

Bryce looks at the person realizing it's Dracula, "OMG! I'm so sorry!" He yelled and cupped Dracula's face looking at the damage.

Bryce kept saying sorry seeing he gave Dracula a black eye. Dracula got tired of Bryce sorry's so he kisses him to shut him up.

"It's okay Bryce, I was the idiot to do that when I should know how great your reflexes are" he said bugging Bryce.

"But I hit you!" Bryce said and Dracula chuckles "Hey its fine it doesn't hurt that much anyways" he said and Bryce frowns and kisses his black eye.

Dracula blushes slightly at what Bryce did and smiles kissing Bryce on the forehead, "Alright let's head off to bed before something else dramatic happens" Dracula said looking at Bryce.

Bryce rolls his eyes "Oh shut up, it's your fault for sneaking up on like you just said" he said and Dracula chuckles.

"Yah yah I know" he said and laid down dragging Bryce down with him. Bryce smiles cuddling up to Dracula "Night" Bryce said kissing Dracula's bruised eye again.

Dracula smiles and rests his chin on Bryce head "Night Bryce" he said and fell asleep with Bryce in his arms.

(And there goes another chapter of these two lovers. And I'm going to give a heads up. In the next chapter it's going to be a smut, so I might post it today or tomorrow depends if you all want it today or tomorrow

Whelp that's all!

Bye!)