Mini Golf Can Be Sexual

This video just gave me an idea and yah the title may be sexy but nah it's not smut! I'm just changing this up a little bit I guess?

Whatever! Have fun reading!

-------------------------------------------------
~Bryce POV~

Me, Dracula, and Gorilla was playing some mini golf on the crystal map. We are just having fun till at some holes me and the guys kept getting mad at some holes.

We make it to hole fifteen, and I'm just confused on where to go to. I can tell that Dracula just gave up which I don't blame him I would if I was this bad at mini golf.

"Oh I understand what we have to do! But, I just don't know like how we are supposed to get up there" I said and hear Dracula sighed.

"This hole is stupid! Like why do you make theses holes game?!" He said getting irritated and I felt bad for him but I made it in at six so I'm happy and like this game.

I watch Dracula and Gorilla struggle till Dracula got up on the top he kept saying no over and over getting close to the wrong hole.

"Get in the hole Dracula!" I laughed hearing Dracula say "No! Wrong hole Bryce!" And he hits it in at eleven.

"I hear it's a common problem these days" and Dracula replies back to that "Especially for me Dracula" he laughs and I shake my head "Oh Dracula!" Me and him laugh and Gorilla gets to the top.

"Yes! Get in the hole!" Me and Dracula said kinda at the same time "No! That's the wrong hole!" Gorilla told us hitting it out of the way of the wrong hole.

"No no, it's the right one, you don't want to get in the small hole" I said and Dracula just laughs while "No, I know what's the wrong hole when I see it" after he said that me and Dracula start laughing with Gorilla.

He finally hits it in at twelve, and now we go to hole sixteen. We continue the conversation till we get done with that map.

While we where at the menu screen just talking Gorilla brings up the wrong hole thing, "So Dracula" he started and Dracula hums for a reply.

"When it comes to having sex with Bryce, do you put it in the wrong hole?" After Gorilla said that I was a blushing mess while laughing.

We where all laughing at this point till Dracula replies to Gorilla's question, "Well it depends if I want a blowjob and I end up putting it in his ass then sure I guess that's the wrong hole" Dracula said and I know he's smirking.

Gorilla just dies in laughter and I'm of course blushing hiding my face even tho they can't see my face at all.

I'm making sure to cut this conversation out of this video. We play another game of mini golf but this time one with Dracula's house.

Which in the end I won and got to keep the house for myself. We all say our byes to each other and turn the game off.

I get up and walk out of my room to the kitchen to see Dracula there already. I stand in the door way and cross my arms popping my hip out.

"Seriously? You had to say that as a reply for Gorilla?" I said being sassy about my question and Dracula looks over his shoulder while smirking.

"Well, I was giving him a honest answer Bryce. What do you take me for? A lier?" He asked giving me a hurt look.

I just giggle at him rolling my eyes "Yes! At least about our sex life you can lie about" I said while turning around to walk away to go edit the video.

"You know you still love me!" I heard Dracula shout out to me and I just chuckle quietly to myself and got ready to editing.

(DAMN SON! That was cringey! But I liked it! And I hope you all liked it! And the video just gave me the idea to do something like this and well I just wanted to because the conversation was just perfect!

Whelp that's it!

Bye!)