chapter 19

Sydney P.O.V.

I put on my floral crop top and some high wasted jeans and slipped on my mint green Converse. It was around seven now and Jake was supposed to pick me up at 7:05. I was actually really excited to go roller skating because I never have before. I heard the doorbell rang so I grabbed my purse and went downstairs. I saw Jake talking to my mom so I quickly ran over and broke the conversation. I said bye to my mom and told her I would be back by ten-thirty.  Before I left my mom called me over. "Do you think Brent would be okay with this?'' she whispered. "Yes mom, it's not a date. Jake's sister and her friends are going too." When I got into the car another girl was sitting in the back. "Hello, I'm Becca," she said not too interested in me. "Hey," I said and began to scroll through my phone. "So your sister is in tenth grade, right," I asked Jake. "Ya, we are twins," he said. I though for a minute. There was about 800 kids in the softmore class and I knew a lot of them. The only Sam I knew was, OH NO! Jake's sister was Sam Kelly, boyfriend stealer and the biggest slut ever. I was definitely not going to spend my whole night with that jerk and her friends. I guess I will just hang out with Jake. I don't know how those two are related for they look nothing alike and Jake is so nice. I texted Brent to see what he was doing and he said he was out with the guys. I didn't tell him where I was because I was supposed  to be with a bunch of girls but so much for that now. Jake pulled up to the roller rink and we got out. A car pulled up next to us and Sam and, I'm guessing, Trinity got out. Becca went over to them and they ignored me. Sam looked at me and rolled her eyes. I walked next to Jake and we went in. I told him about how his sister and I weren't the closest. "Don't worry, you can hang out with me the whole night," he said and we got some roller skates. We put them on and the minute I tried to stand up I fell but Jake caught me. "I've never skated before," I said. "Don't worry, it's easy," Jake said taking my hand. He helped me get on my feet and get to the rink. We stepped onto it and I almost fell but Jake put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. I quickly pretended to fall so he would let go. He helped me up and just held my hand for balance. If Brent was here he would probably of killed Jake for being that close to me.

Sam P.O.V.

"Alright girls," I said to Becca and Trinity," for the plan to work we need to distract the guys from going on the rink next to Jake and Sydney until I give the signal. Make sure Brent sees Jake kiss Sydney, ok?" The girls nodded their heads and we looked for the guys. I quickly spotted Brent with his friends and I told the girls to go over there. I just watched while I roller skated for if I went with them Brent would get mad and try to leave. I couldn't wait for the plan to work.

Trinity P.O.V.

I played with my necklace as Jack talked. He was so sweet and nice. I really felt bad about playing the boys like this but I wanted to help Sam. Becca and I talked with the guys for a hour when I got a text from Sam saying it was time. I looked over to see Brent on his phone. He hadn't spoken once since I came over. I guess he was really into Sydney, until after the plan works. I grabbed Jack's and Brent's hand and pulled them to the rink to go skating. Becca pulled Nathan and Cameron to the rink. Cameron also hadn't spoken a lot to me or Becca. He was texting his girlfriend the whole time. We went around the rink when I saw Jake pull Sydney to the middle of the rink. This was the moment I have been waiting for the whole night.

Sydney P.O.V.

Jake pulled me to the middle of the rink and began to talk. He then looked into my eyes and before I could tell him to stop he crashed his lips against mine. Couldn't this guy get a clue! I tried to pull away but he grabbed my face and wouldn't let me go. All of a sudden I heard someone come up next to me. "What the heck are you doing!," Brent yelled. I finally was able to break away and I started to cry a little. " Brent it's not what it looks like. He came onto me. I would never cheat on you" I said. Brent looked furious. "Why are you on a date with him! You know you are dating me! I told you I would never hurt you again yet you didn't believe me because you go and date other people behind my back. I can't believe you did this," Brent said. I was full on crying now. "Brent, I wasn't on a date. I was here with his sister and his friends. His sister is Sam and she set this whole thing up. Brent you have to believe me, I believed you. " I just can't. If you were here with his sister why didn't you tell me you were going to be here instead of hiding it from me. Also, I don't see Sam. Your lying and I know that," Brent said. I looked at him in the eyes. " If you loved me you would believe me. I can't believe you would think I was lying. We are done for good now. Take the necklaces back and give them to Sam since you think she is so good. I really fell for you Brent, but I was wrong." I ripped the necklaces off and handed them to Brent. I had just gotten back with him a week ago and now we were broken up again. I trusted him after I saw him with Sam and he didn't believe me. I felt someone grab my arm as I walked out and I turned around to see Jake. "Let me drive you home," he said. I kicked him as hard as I could and slapped him across the face. I thought he was actually nice but he turned out to be just like Sam.

****Author's note: Hoped you guys liked the chapter. Make sure to comment ideas and I will probably work them into the story. Shout out to my friends Trinity and Becca for reading. Luv u all. xoxo