Chapter Nine

Y/n's POV

I groaned and slowly sat up, and began screaming. I heard rapid footsteps. Aaron broke into my room, a worried expression on his face. I screamed even more. Aaron began screaming, which made Aphmau come in and start screaming, which cause my parents to come in screaming, and so on, to where everyone in the house was in my room screaming.

"Stop screaming!" I scream, everyone shut up and looked at me. Aphmau decided to speak up.

"So, why did we start screaming?" She asks. Aaron looked at me.

"She started it!" Aaron accused and points at me. I whined, and got off my bed.

"I just had a nightmare... I'm fine! It's fine!" I explain, laughing.

"We have our last physical therapy session tomorrow Y/n!" Aaron exclaimed, I nod. People started leaving my room but I held onto Aaron's arm.

"Can I talk to you?" I ask, looking down. He looked to me and nodded. As the last person left, which was Zane, Aaron and I sat on my bed.

"I had a dream about Ein.." I mumbled, before I started to bite my nails. I looked up and saw that Aaron's eyes were a blood red.

"What? What was he doing to you in your dre- nightmare?" He asks, his voice lower than usual.

"He was... cuddling me, I opened my eyes and I started freaking out. I backed away and fell on the floor... Aaron, he looked at me with worrying eyes.." I began, Aaron's eyes turned back to his normal eyes, he wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

"Aaron... it felt too real... insanely real.." I tell him, I wrap my arms around him. He sighs softly.

"I won't let him hurt you... not again.." He mumbles softly, I let tears slip from my eyes.

"I hurt you... you idiot, I threw you off a cliff... I-I said t-those a-awful things!" I whimper as I let go of him and put my hands over my face.

"I'm the worlds most awful sister... I wish I had died when I fell off that cliff, you know what? It's better if I was never born!" I say and start crying even harder. Aaron took me by my shoulders. He shook me gently.

"Don't you dare say that! I love you! You and Melissa are the best sisters I could ever ask for! If I ever lost you... I wouldn't know what to do! I'm glad you haven't died! The things you said at the cliff were true... but I'm here for you now! Whether you like it or not!" Aaron shouted, tears running down his cheeks, I hugged him tightly.

"None of the things I said at the cliff were true..." I tell him.

"Did what I said to you at the cliff... do they haunt you?" I ask him as he was silent for a good 5 minutes.

"I hate you... you are a horrible big brother.." He says softly, rephrasing what I said from that day.

"You never protected me... You only have cared for Aphmau... I try to work hard for you! I was there in high school with you... I helped you and you did nothing in return.." He says, continuing saying what I had said.

Tears were running down his cheeks as I released him from the hug and looked at him.

"I just wanted a big brother to be there for me..." He continued, hot tears fell down my cheeks. Guilt was building up in my heart.

"I hate you... just die already..." He says, finishing, his eyes showed all of his pain. I hugged him once more.

"Our most amount of hugging in 10 minutes.." I said, giggling. Aaron chuckled as he held me.

"You are the best brother I could ask for..." I tell him, I then let go of him. I sniffed the air and smelled something sweet.

"Pancakes..." I mumble, eyes widening. I
shoved Aaron over and sprinted into the main area. I heard Aaron laughing as he followed.
I spotted Dottie, Blaze, Daniel, Rylan, and Aphmau.