Chapter Five

Aaron's POV

I woke up in this bright room... I looked around and got up. I saw this hooded woman in the corner working on something.

"Excuse me... where am I?" I croak out, wincing in pain.

"Where do you think?" A feminine voice replied. I suddenly remember what happened. I clenched my fists.

"He will pay..." I growl, looking down at my fists.

"I will give you another chance to save your friends... but only one more try.. now go before I change my mind!" The woman says and points to the door. I run out of the place, the light blinded me.

I opened my eyes and pain shot through my body. I felt weak... I started having flashbacks of all my times with Y/n and Aphmau.. those flashbacks gave me strength. I stand up, before noticing a pale figure that was laying by my feet. My eyes widened... it was Y/n. Her skin was extremely pale. I winced in pain as I picked up her cold, limp body. Tears ran down my cheeks as I checked her pulse. The pulse was faint. I headed back to the lodge, I couldn't carry her for much longer... I stopped half way to the lodge and lay her down in the snow. I place my sweatshirt on her and head back to the lodge.

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes and groaned in pain. The forever potions were still active... I hate that bastard! Ein will pay for what he did! I yelped in pain as I slowly stood up, I collapsed. Hot tears ran down my cheeks,

"Y/n!" I heard crunching in the snow... footsteps... that voice belonged to Ein. I put on a sickeningly sweet smile as he rushed over and picked me up. Ein looked like... like he was crying? But why? Ein took me back to the cabin. He began wrapping me up in bandages. I looked at him,

"Thank you babe," I say smiling... I felt disgusted. Babe? Seriously!?

"Now lets go see your brother once more.." He says smirking before picking me up, bridal style and began heading down the mountain. He set me down in the snow as he looked at the spot Aaron should have been. His eyes widened in fear. He turned to me, he was angry. His attitude changed towards me. A sudden stinging pain erupted in my cheek. He... had.... slapped... me

"I-I'm sorry babe!" I whimper, my eyes stinging with tears. At the moment I looked like a complete mess... a red hand mark on my cheek, a bruise on my neck..and many broken bones. Everything was starting to get dizzy.

"Ein!" Aaron hollered from the top of the cliff, Aphmau, Lucinda, Garroth, and Zane standing behind him.

"What?! N-No! H-How?!" Ein was shocked as he took my hand and started sprinting a different direction than Aaron. A bit later we both collapse, tired. Aaron caught up with us and stood a few feet away. Ein stood up, then helped me up

"Y/n! End him for once and for all, do not fail me again!" Ein shouted, tossing me a knife. I caught the knife, I felt weak... Everything was getting blurry as I ran towards Aaron. I let out a battle cry as I raised my knife.

"Die!" I screamed before Aaron grabbed the hand that held the knife. He looked at me and noticed the bruising mark on my cheek, he looked back at the bruise on my neck. He screamed in anger. He tightened his grip on my wrist, I whimpered in pain as his eyes glowed through his bandana. He lets go of me and began chasing Ein through the forest. Aphmau made her way to me, along with Lucinda, Garroth and this time, Zane. I fell over, the bandages were soaked in blood... Garroth, Zane and Aphmau held my arms.

"I'm sorry Y/n!" Aphmau says, crying and ashamed of what she did. I screamed and started thrashing around. Lucinda threw a reverse potion at me, I kept thrashing about. She threw another one at me... it didn't work. I spotted Aaron.

"Let me kill him!" I screamed, my voice strained. "Let her go.." Aaron mumbled, they all let me go. I ran towards him, picking up the knife on the way. I fell to the ground in pain, but a new pain burned inside my stomach... I fell on my knife. I screamed in pain, tears escaped my eyes. Aaron made his way to me, he hugged me, crying. He turned me over and took the knife from my stomach out. I screamed in agony and pain. Aaron applied pressure to my wound and held me tightly to himself. Once again my life flashed before my eyes... memories of Aaron, Melissa and I went through my mind. I coughed up blood as my eyes turned back to their e/c eyes.

"A-Aaron.. tell Ein... that I..." Shortly after that I went unconscious... I heard a thud next to me.

Aphmau' POV

Aaron and Y/n were both unconscious in their old room. Zane and I were in the living room of the old Lichen room. We both stopped talking to everyone. My mother broke into the room with Erick.

"Mija! Are you okay?!" She screamed as she ran to me and hugged me. I slowly hugged back.

"I did this to Y/n!" I wail, tears flooding down my cheeks. Zane didn't leave my side at all...

"Can't you see if she is okay?"

"T-They won't let me see her at all... it's for the right reasons.." I mumbled,

"A-And Aaron is hurt as well.. I can't believe this happened to them!" I continued crying before my mom released me. She ran to the bedroom where Aaron and Y/n were.

"Mom! No wait!" I cried out as I chased her. My mom broke down the door.

"Let my mija see Aaron and Y/n!" She shouted, angrily.

"My mija has been waiting for such a long time to see them! Let her see them!" She shouted,

"This is serious matter! Leave the room!" The doctors shouted, my mom shook her head.

"Not until she sees them!" She says, angry.

"M-Mom it's fine.." I tell her, she turned to me.

"B-But mija!" My mom protested, I shook my head and puts on a small smile.

"I can wait!" I say with a smile before I heard coughing.

"Everyone leave the room... Im going to speak to Aphmau alone." Derek says, everyone started leaving the one besides Derek, Aphmau, Aaron and Y/n.

"You know what we are... am I correct?"

"Yes sir.."

"You care for them... am I correct?"

"Yes sir.."

"I-I kept them away from people... I-I found out that Y/n's DNA had a mutation, giving her my genes of being able to turn humans to werewolves and vise versa... I kept her and Aaron locked away. You were their only friend... I thought I was doing the best thing possible for them... but I wasn't.. this made their condition worse.. t-thank you for staying by their side for this whole time.. I don't want to keep them from you but.. they need to be taken far away for awhile... for a year. And uhm.. you won't be able to see them for the year.."

"W-What? Why c-can't I come?"

"They need to learn and accept who they are... and the place we are going doesn't allow humans and you would be a distraction for them."

"As long as they get better.. I will wait for them!"

"Thank you Aphmau...I'll let you say goodbye to them.."

Derek leaves the room.

I hugged Y/n's unconscious body, i started crying.

"I'm sorry I pushed you off the cliff.." I mumbled into Y/n's chest. I finally got up and walked to the unconscious Aaron. I hug him, I cry harder into his chest, I kissed his forehead and stood at the foot of their bed.

"I will wait for you guys..."