Chapter Twelve

Ein's P.O.V

______________

Y/n's glossy onyx eyes looked into my silver eyes, her eyes staring into my soul. Y/n's face inched towards mine, our noses brushed against each other. My heart began beating faster and faster as every second passed by. Y/n paused before gently pushing me away. Her eyes began watering once more before she stood up, staggering a bit.  

"You aren't... who you say you are, aren't you?" She spoke, her voice was soft, a few hiccups came out from her throat every few seconds. 

"I am... I, I am Ethan.." I tell her, I could hear my voice. Irene, it sounded like I was lying. I reached my hand for hers, she moved her hand away from mine. 

"You know what's funny?" She asks, her voice quivering. I slowly pulled my hand away from her, I tilted my head to the side.

"I know Ein, actually.. I've been to his house. Once, long ago, but now that I think about it.. I never met his siblings. They all had moved away." Y/n informed me, looking down at me, tears threatening to spill. 

"Ah! I uh, I am his twin who he never has met--" Y/n bent down to my height level, she pressed her hand against my cheek, she brushed her thumb across my cheek. 

"I hate that you have lied to me, I hate that you have hurt my dear brother, and I also hate that you..." She began before choking on her tears as she gently took my hand and placed it on her neck.

"This is what you did... " She says softly, forcing a smile on her face. I looked at her eyes, they said something different than her lips. Her eyes showed how much pain she was in, that she was facing regret, she was facing all of these horrible emotions because of me. 

Y/n stood up, her hand still gently wrapped around mine. I harshly pulled her down to the ground and cupped her soft, delicate cheeks with my hands. I paused for a bit. I shouldn't, but I have to, to show her that I love her. I pulled her face close to mine and gently pressed my forehead against her own forehead.

"Y/n get away from him!" A familiar voice yelled from the distance, Y/n pushed me away and scrambled to her feet.

"I..." Y/n began before turning her head to the voice. It was...

Blaze?

Blaze's P.O.V

_______________

Time Rewind to 30 minutes ago

~~~~~~

"Y-Y/n... We.... we need to break up." I say softly to Y/n, avoiding eye contact with her. What was I thinking? Asking a stupid girl like Y/n out?

Y/n! That's not me!'

 I pushed her away from myself, upset she isn't getting the simple idea!

"B-Blaze? What d-did I do? I-I'm sorry!
T-Tell me why!" Her eyes began watering, and she was shaking. She looked up at me, with those beautiful eyes I fell in-- those eyes I grew to hate.

"I-I hate you okay?! You were the worst girlfriend I've ever had!" I scream at her, fighting back tears. Y/n fell to her knees and cried... what a baby. Her cries were loud, causing Aaron to run over with Aphmau. I walked away from the situation, not wanting to be a part of it for much longer. 

Perhaps I should go hang out with Daniel? He probably would like to hang out. Now I just need to find him.. what do I do.. oh wait he said he was going to--

Before I finished my thought, I was shoved to the ground. I growled and turned my head to who had done this to me. It was Aaron? But what did I do... oh wait, his pathetic little sister... probably cried to her big brother to help her.

Shut up... shut up!

Aaron climbed on top of me, I looked up at him before blowing a piece of hair out from my eyes. Aaron looked into my eyes, he paused before getting off of me. 

"Aphmau, go get Lu-" Before Aaron could finish, Aphmau handed him a clear bottle with red liquid inside of it. What is that? 

"Don't ask... I will explain later," Aphmau mumbles under her breath. Aaron sighed and nodded before throwing the bottle onto me.

AAARGRRRGHHGHHHGHHH!

I hiss in pain as the glass bottle shattered as it hit me, the glass sunk into my skin, piercing it.  I groan as I gently picked the pieces out from my skin. Blood stained my fingertips before I began to realize..

"You left her alone with Ein!" I yelled, enraged, Aphmau and Aaron's face slowly began to twist with terror. I sprinted in the direction I last saw her in. After awhile I saw them in the distance, I watched as he pulled her to the ground and pressed his forehead against hers. 

"Y/n! Get away from him!" I hollered, trying to get to her faster. Y/n pushed Ein away and scrambled to her feet.

I was finally close enough to lunge at Y/n to protect her. I jumped to her side and pulled her underneath myself. 

"What did you do to her?"" I hissed at him, Ein looks at me without saying anything. I heard faint crying from underneath myself, I look down to see Y/n crying, tears staining her cheeks and faint choked mumbles coming from her. She crawls out from underneath me and crawls to Ein.

"A-As I wa-was saying before.. I hate that you have lied to me, I hate that you have hurt my dear brother, and I also hate that you.. did all of these horrible things. But Ein... I..."

"I love you Ein," 

_______________________________

Sorry for the short chapter! I wanted to quickly type a chapter for you guys, so here you go! Also thanks so much for the support, I love all of you!

<3 <3 <3 <3 

- Momo