Chapter Six

So, I'm having your character/you have some physical characteristics to the Lichen family because well.... you are related to them! But it's very small things, like eye color, black colored ears fading into f/c, etc

Ch/c = chosen color

Here are some swimsuits! You can choose one of these using ch/c  or make up your own

One year later

One year later....

Ein's POV (Surprise!! HUEHUEHUE)

Beep.... beep... beep... beep....

I opened my eyes to find myself in a hospital bed... what had happened? Last I remembered was... Being attacked by wolves..

I start getting up... I was surprised to feel no pain. There were very little bandages on my body, realization hit me.

I don't have my ears or tail.. my eyes began widening.

"N-No!" I screamed in sadness and pain (emotional pain) A nurse ran in, worried.

"Are you alright sir?!" She asks me, coming over to me.

"M-My ears... m-my tail... g-gone..." I hiccuped as tears ran down my face. The nurses face lit up, I glared at her.

"Ah, so you were a werewolf, eh? Maybe I can change you back!~" The nurse grinned as she got very close to my face. I looked at her, she threw a green potion at me.... forever potion....

I growled as my ears twitched... my ears! My tail! They are back! I smiled before the 'nurse' left the room. A doctor came in...

Long story short, I was able to leave today... but it has been a whole year and I also had to work at Starlight Wonderland.

I walked out of the hospital and called a cab to take me to the airport. I honestly didn't have anything that was worth bringing with me. Maybe they had a clothing shop at Starlight? I was told I was going to be living in a small apartment during the summer. At least I will have time to relax... and plan something big....

Y/n's POV

Aaron and I were in our physical therapy session. I was... still emotionally unstable.. Aaron was getting better though! We made it here together!  My ears twitched with irritation as I kept trying to get out of a hole... long story. I whimper as I trying clawing my way up, how did Aaron do it?! Gah! What does this have to do with helping us with being a werewolf?!

"Come on Y/n!" Zack exclaims, trying to encourage me. I groan and sat up, an idea came to mind. I began digging my way up from the walls of the hole. By the time I got to the surface, I was sweating and panting. Aaron grinned at my state.

"You are so sweaty and stinky!" Aaron says laughing, falling over. I pushed him into the hole and started laughing.

"Think twice before you tease me!" I shout, laughing.  I looked down at him before he just was able to jump out of the hole.

"Hacks...." I mumble as Aaron nods and takes out a red button. I slapped the button out of his hands and it broke. Aaron just whimpers as the sun began to set.

"Aphmau!" We both shrieked as we went separate ways to find her, we knew Melissa probably sent her out to find us. I couldn't find her... where is she... I decided to check the beach. I saw them... everyone who was at the Bunny Hill lodge well, besides Ein of course. I stood behind them, tears began sliding down my cheeks.

"G-Guys..." I finally spoke up, they all turned around, Garroth was first to run towards me. He engulfed me into a hug, I hugged him back... a smile tugged at my lips. He then took a step back and looked at me from head to toe. I smacked him,

"Stop checking me out you perv!" I grumble as I looked down at myself. I was wearing a
(A/N : choose a swimsuit above but with Ch/c). Garroth laughed nervously,

"I-I was just looking at your scars.." He mumbles pointing at your stomach, then at your neck. Yes... there was a scar that was on my stomach it went from the left side of my ribs to the right side of my hip, while the other scar was from the bite... (A/N: THE BITE OF 87!! Sorry.. sorry I will go now xD ) Everything started to get dark as I fell forward into Garroth. My eyes clamped shut as I went unconscious.

Memories.

Memories.

Memories.

Falling off the cliff.... the forever potion.... hurting Aaron...

Why didn't I die? How did I survive falling off the cliff?

Do I miss Ein?

Do I love Ein?