After the couples counselling...

Chantelle and I stepped out of the building hand in hand feeling like we were on top of the world. It was the best feeling ever. I really think that the counselling will help our realtionship. Ms. Johnson had a lot of good points and tips for us to work on. She even had Chantelle tearing up, i tried not to laugh at her but it was hella hard. Ms. Johnson said that we need to trust eachother more. She said even though we feel as if we trust eachother already, we dont because we wouldnt be making these mistakes. When we got in the car i just looked at Chantelle and smiled at her

Chantelle: " What? Is there something on my face?" She said checking the rearview mirror

Tremaine: " No theres nothing on your face babe"

Chantelle: " So why are you staring at me then?" She said pouting her lips.

Tremaine: " I dont know. Gimme a kiss" I said pushing out my lips

Chantelle: " Haha your so weird" She said kissing me back. 

Tremaine: " Alright, lets go home" I said starting the engine

Chantelle: " No, were going to your moms house for dinner, Crystal just texted me and told me shes there with Chris "

Tremaine: " Oh damn, alright lets go." I turned up the radio and started to drive towards mama's house.

Tremaine: " You know Forrest has a crush on you." I said laughing

Chantelle: " What, how i never even met the boy before"

Tremaine: " He's seen pictures. Whenever im with him hes always asking about you and shit"

Chantelle: " Awww thats so cute " She said blushing.

Tremaine: " Ha ha ha. Yeah." I said keeping my eye on the road

Chantelle:" Hahaha whats wrong with you. Jealous??"

Tremaine: " Nah im not jealous. But Forrest is sneaky as shit, he might try some shit you know ."

Chantelle: " No he wont, your being paranoid"

Tremaine: " Yeah yeah whatever. I know him, especially with that outfit your wearing. Hes going to go crazy"

Chantelle: " Shut up, he's just a young boy. He cant handle me as well as you can" She said placing her hand on my thigh and smirking. I swear this girl is trying to start something. We finally got to the house and we just walked right in.

Tremaine: " Momma!! Were here !!!" I said leading Chantelle in.

April: " Boy stop yelling in my damn house!! Im in the kitchen" She yelled back. I looked over at Chantelle and she was shaking her head laughing. She quickly stopped when she saw me. We walked into the kitchen and my mom, Crystal and Chris were all standing around the island.

Tremaine: " Hey mama, how are you?" I said hugging her.

April: " Im fine, how come you two are all dressed up?"

Chantelle: " Oh, we were just went out before we came here " She said pushing her hair behind her ears

April: " Oh okay thats fine, well im almost finished cooking, so you guys get ready to eat"

Crystal: " Chris, help mama and I set up the plates" She said dragging him.

Tremaine: " Ma, where Forrest at?"

April: " He's upstairs. Forrest come down, your brother is here!!" She yelled. Before i knew it Forrest was flying down the stairs. He came and dapped me up.