Breaking the habit part 2

Dean and I didn't go back to the motel where John was. Dean and I ended up staying at the cliff, dean asleep in front of me, his hand on my hood. The rain was pouring down hard, Dean getting soaked, his clothes, his hair. It was almost like the universe saw and began crying because Dean was heartbroken, alone, sad, vulnerable.

I heard people coming up to me, I knew they were gonna steal me, but once they touched me, I freaked out. My alarm going off, Dean jumped awake, his gun aimed at the guys trying to take me.

Dean: get away from my car before I blow your brains!
Guy: okay sorry!
Dean: LEAVE!!!!!

Dean cocked his gun, he was ready to shoot, the guys ran, Dean turned off my alarm, he then reached into the glove box, there a picture of, Dean, Sam, john, me. We were all happy.

Dean: why did Sammy leave me baby? Am I that much of a horrible brother?

You're a great brother Dean, you're a great dad to your little girl.

Dean: I just wanna drive off this cliff with you baby, I never go anywhere without you.

Please don't do it Dean.... I'm begging you.

Dean: dad was right, I'm a fuck up. I'm a failure. I failed mom, Sammy, Sadie, everybody. Maybe I should just go.

Please no.

Dean: if I go, I'm giving you to Sadie. She'd treat you right.

Dean I'm begging you!!!

Dean: id leave you at Bobby's till Sadie turns 16 and gets her licence. Maybe I'll just go and take a quick dive from here.

DEAN DON'T!!!!!!

Dean: I don't know baby. I can't get help, I'm fucked up. I've seen things that no one will believe. Maybe I was suppose to live this life. A fucked up life where I'm suppose to be alone.

Dean....

Dean: maybe I wasn't suppose to have a family.

Dean.... you were meant to have a family, please stop...

Dean got out again, he looked down at the rocks and crashing waves below. He took a deep breath, until....

John: DEAN!

John. Now you care? Now you care about your son? The one you called a fuck up. A failure. A worthless piece of shit? Don't think I heard you, cause I heard every word you said to my boy. It's not his fault that everything happened.

Dean: leave dad.
John: Dean I'm sorry.
Dean: now you're sorry? YOU BLAMED ME FOR MOM'S DEATH, SAM LEAVING, EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! YOU EVEN SAID MY LITTLE GIRL HATES ME! IM A FUCK UP!
John: Dean. I'm sorry.

You broke your son John Winchester. He's now broken beyond repair. My Dean is broken.

Who can fix him?