2010

Dean went to be with his old girlfriend Lisa and her son Ben. I was under a cover, Dean was working and driving a pickup. I love you too Dean... I feel alone without you driving me. 

Sam came back but something is different. Something is off. He's not my Sammy. 

Dean's new friends were being killed. Monsters were pretending to be normal humans. Jinns were poisoning Dean and his friends. Dean killed them because no matter what, he couldn't be normal. He left Lisa and Ben, because Lisa told him to go. He is a hunter. 

Dean and Sam went back on the road but Sam is off. 

Sam is soulless. Dean met his paternal grandfather... Samuel Campbell. Aka Mary's father. He also met some distant cousins who know about Mary leaving the hunting life style to be with John and to raise her sons. 

Dean got death to get Sam's soul from hell.  Sam was now his normal self.   

Dean, Sam and Bobby were trying to stop a monster named Eve. She was killing people and the boys killed her with Phoenix ashes. After Eve bit Dean, she got the taste of the phoenix ashes that he poured into his whiskey. 

Eve was killed, Samuel and the boys cousins were killed. Now the boys were faced with another monster but what?