Chapter 8: "Don't Ask Me Again."

--------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

Do you know how frustrating it is, how angry I am. Myself, and Dylan are two people I can't stand. Yes I can't stand myself; for multiple reasons reasons that still hang in there air waiting for me to get even more agitated. Dylan. She just been so different now. She used to be the one who use to fight me just so she doesn't have to wear a skirt. Now it just seems I'm fighting over everything with her. She isn't even my girlfriend. Her patience is just as bad as mine is, and her attitude is as heated as mine is. It's like I unlocked some kind of beast.

I mean one minute she's playing with me, and the next she arguing over some stupid shit. It's confusing, an I'm a confusing person. Dylan has been nothing but rude and nice at the same time. Dylan kicking me out was like a slap in the face, and making me feel more like a piece of shit that I'm already am. I've done some screwed up things in my life, but Dylan reminds of all the things I did wrong. She reminds me so much of my mom, no scratch that; Dylan is an exact replica of my mom.

I never had friends growing up, but Dylan is easily my best friend. But something seems so off. Brittany voice always echoes in my head. I don't know if her words are true because the more I look at Dylan the slimmer she gets. I've never seen her eat; which only makes me think that Brittany could be right about Dylan having an eating disorder. The more I think about the more I feel dunked in a world I didn't ask to be in.

Drained in thought I'm shoved; never in the eighteen years of my life a guy has the balls to touch me. Looking at who I roll me eyes and start walking. "Dude I gotta talk to you." I turn and look at Dylan's cousin Anthony. She's mentioned once or twice that her cousin doesn't think to highly of me. I'm used to that; girls brothers, older sisters, cousin anybody that think I'm some gum on their left shoe.

"What?" I ask irritated.

"Is it possible for you to keep a fair distance from my cousin?" My face is sinked in and my double neck is visible.

"Excuse me?" asking out of curiosity, because if he's anything like Dylan. They don't make sense.

"Stop using her. Stop showing her the world. She be better heart broken and experiencing the work by herself." He pauses and close he eyes for four seconds. "She's not like you, she doesn't belong in Beverly Hills, where everybody is almost paid to be rude to each other. She can't handle all the stress and change of events. And from the way your looking at me tells me she hasn't told you anything about her self, or her life."

Non of what Anthony was saying was making any sense to me. All I could do is stare at him confused as hell.

Was there really something Dylan is hiding from me?

I mean I'm the one to keep secrets but Dylan she's usually so damn open about everything.

"I guess it just business." Anthony reminding he's still there.

"With no financial." I turn away and leave Anthony their with a non- broken face. I clench my jaw and curl my hands into fists.

I mean this isn't the first time someone has asked me to stay away from someone. But this was Dylan it felt different, and that's what I'm pissed about. Dylan and I are are not even in any type of intimate relationship and we have more drama. It sort of insane. Completely insane. Like crack head insane. Like - you get the point. I only knew Dylan for a short time, but we where in home room in eighth grade together; but we never had any contact what so ever. I didn't even know her name. She was just the cute one in the glasses that sat front row in Ms.Humble class. I hated her friend Lilly, she was annoying; she kept making me talk to her for no certain reason or give me Mike & Ike's when I fell asleep in class. Then I slept with Leo freshman year, where she told me her that Dylan was in love with me.