Chapter 16: "An open family"

Chapter 16: " An open family" 

*disclaimer* In NO way Luke and Dylan would be siblings. Ive gotten alot of inboxes and comments about I bet dylan and Luke are actually siblings, They've kissed. Im not sick enough to make them turn out to be Siblings.

 ____________________________

"Are you on drugs?" Anthony asks with worrying eyes. "I need to know if another of my Cousins is shooting up." 

"Hey, watch mouth!" Monica says slapping his shoulder. "Just listen to what shes saying before you start talking out your a**." 

"Thank you." I exasperated grabbing onto Monica's hand. "Its just a dinner, just to convince her father that your the baby father." I bite on the inside of my cheek hoping that I convince Anthony to having dinner with Brittany's father. After everything died down, Brittany's father asked her to come back to the house on the condition he meets the father. Luke was embrassed to ask me to ask Anthony but he had no choice because hes been sleeping on the couch the last two weeks. 

"Once again  Dylan, are you on drugs?" Anthony raises his voice slightly which makes me flinch holding on to Monica's hand tighter. 

"Anthony shes asking you this one thing. Do wanna leave that poor girl on the streets?" Monica questions knowing how Anthony is with helpless people.  Anthony is the type of person that always trying to save somebody. Sometimes hes just too helpful it can lead to him getting hurt, like with his old girlfriend. Even then Anthony just has a big heart, but a short temper. 

"I could kill Parker ." Anthony mumbles. 

"But you wont and your going to help that scared little girl." Monica states crossing her arms over chest. 

"Don't expect me to be touching her stuff." Anthony mimics Monica's action like the two year old he is. 

"Shes pregnant Anthony, what else can you do to her ?" I scoff. Anthony just rolls his eyes while Monica laughs. "Its a dinner." Monica laughs. 

"And hell is just a sauna." 

"Its tomorrow at eight." I tell him and he tells me he'll be there. I'm happy to hear this and happy to help Luke and his sister. 

Luke and I don't talk about the kiss two weeks ago but its always running through my mind. I wished a thousand times to not have a impact and all my concentration.  Although I do wonder what he thinks about when he sees me. Does he think about the kiss as much as I do or does it cross his mind when hes with me. I've asked Monica and all she keeps saying is that time will come for me to find out.  I wished we never have passed the line of friendship, because friends don't kiss. 

As for Monica, shes apologized for everything, from the argument to blaming me for her problems. I accepted it because I know it must be hard for her to be back at home and I can't hold it against her. After that we've been fine, laughing making up for lost time and everything. I explained Luke to her and how we got situated. She laughed during the whole time and only threatened to hurt McKenzie only three times. That's progress.  I realized how much I needed my sister, how much she could've helped me with everything. She seems happy and full of life once again, she was like a breath of fresh air. I'm so grateful shes here now, I plan to help her every way I can. Make sure she continues with her life and not waste it away, and regain the three years she lost.  

"Your mom is leaving soon right?" Anthony asks. Monica nods her head, "yeah, after Dylan's eighteen birthday!" Monica yells the last part which gets Anthony riled up. They both shove me around as I try to laugh and push them off of me. Turning eighteen didn't really turn on any type of excitement for me. I'm still the same Dylan just a year older. I had to beg my parents for just a small dinner, because they wanted to take my birthday as an excuse to throw one of their parties. Even to this day I hate going to those parties, I hated them more when my family hosted them. My parents gave in on the idea once I agreed to letting them throw one for my graduation party. I found it to be the most convenient since I need the connections.