A/N 4

Hello readers!:).I hope you all enjoyed this story that I based off of characters from a really terrific novel made by a very creative man :).In this Author's Note,I want to thank ALL of you for reading this story & I really hope all of you enjoyed it.& Also,I would like to thank the man himself,Stephen King,for creating these awesome characters & telling such a magnificent story about 7 friends banding together to take down a entity.This story would not have happened without the very talented mind of Mr.King :).& Knowing a full feature film using this story is coming out in less then 2 months is just incredible :).I remember the day when the first look of Pennywise was released online & then it escalated to more content coming out involving the movie :).On September 8,Before I leave my house to go see the film,I'm gonna think back to the wait we had to go through & know all that waiting was worth it in the end :)

Also,if many of you are still wondering,YES,there will be a sequel out for this story.When will the sequel be out?I have no clue at the moment but,once I feel I have enough chapters finished to where you all can dig deep into the plot of the story,I will post those chapters really soon :)

& Again,thank you all so much for reading this story & thank you again,Mr.King for creating the most excellent horror novel in the world :)I love you all so much & while you are waiting for the sequel to come out,how about you go check out my other Henry Bowers horror fan fic stories OR if your interested in reading a non-IT related story,please go check out my I Love Her...story that is currently published & you can read the first 9 chapters now!:)