Characters Featured in Story

Henry Bowers (Nicholas Hamilton)
Patrick Hockstetter (Owen Teauge)
Reginald "Belch" Huggins (Jake Sim)
Victor "Vic" Criss (Logan Thompsn)
Beverly Marsh (Sophia Lillis)
Bill Denbrough (Jaeden Lieberher)
Richie Tozier (Finn Wolfhard)
Ben Hanscom (Jeremy Ray Taylor)
Stan Uris (Wyatt Olef)
Mike Hanlon (Chosen Jacobs)
Eddie Kasbrak (Jack Grazer)
Officer Oscar "Butch" Bowers (Stuart Hughes)
Tanya Evans (Velvet Sky)
Matthew Evans (unknown face claim)
McKayla Evans (Alexa Bliss)
Catherine "Cat" Daniels (Brie Bella)

___________________________________

(Hopefully,some of you who are familiar with the characters from both the novel & mini-series,there is no point in me explaining them to you.If you have only watched the mini-series & your not familiar with some of the characters,please feel free to look them up.)

My characters:
Tanya Evans:The mother of McKayla Evans.Tanya is a caring mother to McKayla & is aware of the abuse Henry gives McKayla.Tanya had McKayla when she was only 15 years old & didn't get married to McKayla's dad until she graduated high school.Tanya has threatened Henry & his father,Butch,dozens of times to stop abusing McKayla.Tanya works at the Derry Hospital as a LPN nurse.
Matthew Evans:The father of McKayla Evans.He was 16 when he got with McKayla's mom & accidentally got her pregnant at the age of 15.Once McKayla was born,the two stayed together & got through high school & managed through college.Matthew is a lawyer for a living.
Catherine "Cat" Daniels:The best friend of McKayla Evans.Cat was born into a very wealthy family & is part of the cheerleading squad for Derry High.Both Catherine & McKayla met through their dad's since they're both lawyers.Cat has a strong hatred towards Henry & his friends & normally lashes out smart ass remarks to them every chance she gets.She even strip teased Patrick one time after he began flirting with her.The only surprising fact about Cat that nobody else knows is that she's still a virgin.

The only surprising fact about Cat that nobody else knows is that she's still a virgin

(McKayla Evans)

(Catherine "Cat" Daniels)