Hospital Abduction

(McKayla's hairstyle)

(McKayla's outfit)

             (October 25,1989)

Eddie had spent a couple days in the hospital & was still there on the third day.Gosh,his mom was such a nutcase.I understand why though,why she was so protective of him.She was afraid she would lose him like she lost her husband.My mother had told me the day before that I was going to go live with my other grandmother & aunt in New Jersey for a little while.It was great I was going to see them since I have barely seen my dad's side of the family.& Also that I was leaving the next morning.I had met up with all my other friends that day,including Bill,Bev, Richie,Ben,Mike & Stan & hung out with them for a little while.I honestly hated to leave them the way I was, especially my parents.I was afraid if I did leave,it would only make Henry even angry.I was still conflicted though if he did know or not.I was worried about it though.My mom was working at the hospital that night & she was actually one of the nurses taking care of Eddie.I had asked her if it was ok for me to come by & talk to him for a little bit & she ofcourse said it was but I needed to bring someone with me just incase Henry was stalking me or something.Richie wanted to tag along so I had him drive with me to the hospital.When we got up to his room,I was happy to see my other great friends,Bill,Beverly,Ben,Mike & Stan.I guess they also came by to see Eddie & that I would show up.We all talked along with Eddie about how he would be getting a cast once he was cleared to go home.

"You all can probably sign it.Kayla,I know you won't be here to so I'm gonna see if your mom will pass it around that way it can already be signed by the time they put it on me."Eddie spoke."They already have the cast for you?"Richie asked."Yeah,doc had measured my arm yesterday & told me the cast will be here the next day."Eddie replied.My mother,Tanya,walked into the room wearing her nurse hat & dress as she checked up on Eddie."Are you doing ok,sweetie?"She asked as she checked his arm."Yes ma'am.I was wondering if Doc had my cast ready."Eddie spoke."I think it is."She replied."Is it ok if you bring here so everybody can sign it?Cause I know McKayla won't be here by the time I leave with it."Eddie spoke.Tanya then smiled as she looked at us all."Ofcourse.You guys have been the bestest friends to my daughter & I want to thank you all for that."Tanya said in a sweet tone.We all smiled at her as she then walked out the room to get the cast.

After about 5 minutes,my mother returned as she placed the cast on the table stool infront of Eddie's hospital bed.She then also laid a black Sharpie on the table as well."Alright,here you go guys."She spoke as she smiled.We then all began signing the cast as my mom talked to Eddie."Can I get you anything, sweetheart?"She asked."No ma'am,thank you though Mrs.Evans."Eddie replied as he smiled at her.The intercom then turned on as a female began speaking."Nurse Tanya Evans,you have a visitor in the lobby."The woman said.I then looked at my mom confused.She shrugged as she then walked out the room.Who would be visiting my mom?My dad was still at the office getting his client files straightened up & my grandmother was out of town.I then let it go as I continued chatting with my friends.

A few minutes later,my mother then returned to the room."McKayla... Detective Eriks needs to talk to you..."My mother spoke.I then looked at my friends in confusion as I followed my mom out the room.We made our way towards the staff room as we walked in & saw Detective Eriks."Hi, McKayla.We're kinda in a rush here but,The corener had found some DNA placed on Cat's underwear & it was indeed Henry's.We have a warrant for his arrest along with his other friends.The cops are looking for him right now & they already checked his house.He wasn't there...& They found his father dead.His throat had been slit open."Detective Eriks spoke.My face filled with shock when Detective Eriks said his father had​ been killed.Why would he kill his father?"& We think you need to head home & get your things & head to your grandmother's tonight."Detective Eriks said."Why can't we just make her go home & stay there until morning?"My mother asked."It's too much a risk.Besides,people can easily break into people's homes these days."Detective Eriks replied.My mother sighed as she looked at me."Baby...Just do what you need to do..."She spoke as she hugged me.I hugged her back as I cherished every moment with my mother.I really didn't want to leave."We were gonna have a policemen escort her but,it's her option."Detective Eriks said."No...I think I'll be fine..."I spoke as my mother & I released the hug."Are you sure?"Detective Eriks asked.I nodded my head."Alright then,if you need to,go say bye to your friends & get out of here."Detective Eriks said.I nodded one more time before looking at my mother once more."I love you,mom."I said.She smiled at me as she then kissed me on the cheek."I love you too,baby."She said.I then quickly rushed out the staff room & rushed to Eddie's room.

As I walked in,I could tell they were all happy until they saw me walk in & how I looked."What's the matter, McKayla?"Beverly asked.I teared up a little as I tried to speak."I-I need to l-leave tonight..."I spoke.Sadness & shock filled their faces."Why?"They all asked.I sighed as I began to speak."Well,the good news is they finally proved Henry murdered Cat & the cops are out looking for him.The bad news is,they checked his house & he wasn't there...they also found his old man dead.His throat was slit open.& They're worried he may be after me next..."I explained.It was dead silence as I then started going around & saying goodbye to each of them.When I got to Richie,it was very difficult."You promise you'll be back, right?"He asked.I nodded as I weakly smiled."I promise..."I spoke.We then hugged each other & before we knew it,his lips met my lips as we kissed.The others looked at us as smiles spreaded across their faces.Richie & I released the kiss as I looked at them all once more."I love you guys so much..."I spoke as tears streamed down my face."We love you too,McKayla."Beverly said as tears also streamed down her face.Before I knew it,I was already walking out the room & down the hall.

You may think I'm crazy for not letting a officer escort me to my car.My car wasn't that far away.Sure,the parking garage was sorta secluded but,it didn't scare me.I was about a few inches away from my car as I started digging through my purse for my keys.Before I knew it,I felt someone grab me from behind & cover my mouth with their hand.I then felt a blade being held against my throat.It was Henry.I could feel his breathe against me as he got close to my ear."You thought you could get away from?Your not leaving me...Your mine..."He spoke into my ear as he chuckled darkly.I then heard his Firebird pull up near as he forced me into the backseat of the car."Henry, c'mon!This is crazy!"Victor yelled as he sat behind the driver seat."Shut the fuck up,Vic!"Henry yelled as he made me get in the middle & he sat behind the passenger seat.He then closed the door & ordered Belch to drive off.