"Ugghh... shut up I have a headache!" I yelled.

"No bitch you have no choice." he yelled back.

No one has ever yelled at me like that before.

"We have one thing to tell you, so listen up!" A guy yelled again.

'NO!' I thought.

"Well your dad is going to betray you and he's going to shoot you with a formula that will turn you into the next best nature bender so you can fight in the war he cowardly turned out of." The dude explained to me.

"NO THAT'S NOT TRUE!!" i fought back.

"Oh but it is child." He seethed.

I started screaming.

He just rolled his eyes.

"Take her to 'the' room!" he barked at one of his slaves.

I just fell limp in the slave's arms... There's i point in fighting back.

This guy in a lunatic because this room isn't the comfortable kind... I get beaten in this 'room'.

When will someone save me from this?

** 10 years later **

"You're worthless!" Dude barked (I've still never learned his name)

"No she's not!" Someone yelled.

What the hell... I thought.

" What?" Dude asked.

"No words!" The hero guy yelled, then he shot dude!

" YAYYYYY!!!" I screamed.

Oopps did I say that out loud? I guess so.

" Come here... Im good. My name is Sky and Im here to save you." And with that he took me up into his arms and he fucking turned into some sort of dragon with 6 arms and 2 head O_O

" Bitch I feel good!" I whispered into his shoulder blade.

" Hahaha! You know, you would've died today if I hadn't came and rescued you with my awesome moves.!" He stated victoriously.

" Yeah..." I said obviously fazed by what just happened.

" This is my head-quarters." He said as we flew over this HUGE building.

"WOW!" I said.

When we got in everyone looked at me strangely because I was super thin because I barely ate and my clothes were ripped AND there was literally blood all over me. Dude never gave me new clothes..

" Okay this is a laboratory and we have to wipe your memory." Sky said,

" What?!?" I whispered almost crying.

" You are not supposed to know about me and frankly I'm not supposed to know about you."

He picked me up softly and placed me on a white sheeted bed.

I cried. That's it.

" It will only hurt for a second..." sky went on about the procedure, but I really didn't care because I wouldn't know anyone after this.

" Okay are you ready?" Sky asked.

I just nodded.

Now all I could see was black~~

~~~ Who am I?

~~~Who's my parents?

~~~Where am I?

I opened my eyes and right white lights shined through blinding me...

The last thing I remembered was nothing... I remember nothing at all!

" UGHHH!" I yelled out.

Where the fuck am I?!? I thought.

And this is where __________ started.

Who is this do you think?

This next ________ bender.

Authors Note:

So Who do you think that was about?

Hahaha! and if you don't understand this chapter look at the title of this chapter.

And I really hope you guys liked it, I've been working on this all week.

And the next chapter will be on the new OC that wanted to a part of the Sabrina crew in the beginning of this story:) I didn't forget about yall, promise ;)

I'm have SOO MANY READ :))))

Love yall my noodly cat walrus',

Alexandria :3