I get it

Stiles sat tapping his fingers anxiously against his knee as he waited for Derek to return, hopefully with Dominic.

"Sit down and don't say a word." Derek snapped as he barged into the house and shoved Dominic towards the bar stools.

"Derek, I said be nice." Stiles huffed.

"Trust me I am." Derek growled glaring at Dominic.

He then turned to Stiles his facial expression now soft. "Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine." Stiles said dismissively as he walked over towards Dominic.

"Dom, I'm so sorry you had to see that." Stiles apologized.

"Oh trust me, me too." Dominic snapped.

Stiles dropped his eyes.

Derek smelt the sadness from Stiles and growled at Dominic

"What the hell is he?" Dominic demanded referring to Derek.

"He's a werewolf." Stiles answered.

"A werewolf." Dominic scoffed.

"Yes, so is Scott, Isaac and Theo. Hell even Jackson is."

"Right, because that's completely normal." Dominic rolled his eyes.

"I'm a druid." Stiles said trying to not be hurt by Dominic's reaction.

"A druid? So basically a witch." Dominic sneered in disgust.

"Hey, he saved your life you ungrateful dick." Theo snapped.

"Dominic, I wanted to tell you but I wasn't sure how you'd take it." Stiles sighed reaching out for the blonde.

Dominic stepped away from Stiles.

"How could I take it? You're all...monsters...real live monsters." Dominic pinched the bridge of his nose. "I can't believe I am having this conversation."

Stiles frowned slightly at the remark.

Derek could see how much it hurt that Dominic was rejecting the information.

"How does Lydia and Allison play into all this?" Dominic asked.

"Allison is a hunter. She hunts supernatural creatures that are dangerous." Stiles explained. "And Lydia is a banshee, she predicts death." It all sounded so crazy when he said it out loud but it was his life.

"You're all insane." Dominic shook his head. "You've drugged me and I'm losing my mind." Dominic backed slowly towards the front door.

"Babe, please-" Stiles reached out for his boyfriend.

"Don't call me that." Dominic interrupted.

Stiles stopped short. That was it.

"You and I are no more. I don't ever want to see you again." Dominic shook his head as he turned then and bolted out the front door.