"Hopefully we can pick out room decorations while you're on tour. You'll have to skype me though." He smiled at the idea, but then I remembered I'd have to know the gender. "When I find out the gender I'll let you know."

Harry chuckled softly at me, hope filling his eyes. "I can't wait for them to meet us. You'll be an excellent mother." 

"And you, Harry Styles with be an amazing father." He smiled and picked his bags back up. 

"I love you so much. Three months ago, if you left for tour I wouldn't be crying this much. I just-" I cut myself off, "I already miss you."

"Ris." Harry kissed my cheek softly.

"Harry, it's time to go," Paul yelled. Harry looked at him and then at me.

"I'm not going to be gone forever." He smiled at me. "I'm coming back. I promise."

"Harry!"

Harry stuck his hand in his pocket and handed me a box. I furrowed my brow, but Harry just kissed my forehead. "I love you." He picked up his bags and walked towards Paul.

"I love you too," I mouthed once he turned back. Harry smiled and continued on. Danielle, Eleanor, and I stayed until their car was out of sight. We headed back to the kitchen of Lou's house before we decided to leave. My hands went into my coat pockets, my left hand touched a box. Slowly, I pulled it out. The box was plain and black. Danielle was leading us out to our cars, Eleanor leant against the door. My fingers turned the box over and over. I opened it carefully to find a necklace and a note. I read the note silently, Ris, I love you so much. I wanted to get you something, something to remind you of me. Don't forget about me! Love you -- Hazza xx  Tears threatened my eyes.

"What's that you got in your hands?" I looked over to Danielle and lifted up the box. "A necklace?" I nodded and walked over to the girls to show them it's beauty. It had a heart made out of Amethyst, and an H made out of diamonds. It was so beautiful. I put it around my neck, and modeled it off to the girls, earning a laugh from them. My phone vibrated, but I didn't get it. Daniella, Eleanor and I all said our goodbyes and I was on my way back home. The fact that Harry was gone for six months saddened me. Six months could never pass by soon enough.

---

*A month later*

Danielle and Eleanor were excited to watch the interview of their boyfriends on my t.v. "Only an hour left," I chirped. Eleanor groaned impatiently. I sat down and handed them some more drinks and snacks.

"An hour is too long!" Danielle agreed with Eleanor, who was taking up one whole side of my sectional sofa. I was sitting by her head and Danielle was sitting beside me holding the bowl of popcorn I had just popped.

As the t.v. went to commercial, One Direction popped onto my screen, as did the t.v. station the interview was on. "Coming up at 6 o'clock we have five very special guests. One Direction are here to give us some insight about their tour!" All three of us shared the same smile. "Come back in 45 minutes to catch the interview! Don't miss it!" The lady smiled as the commercial switched to a different one. Eleanor's phone buzzed and she smiled bigger.

"It's Lou." She replied back to text after text from him. Danielle's phone buzzed, making my heart drop. She didn't have to tell me who it was. I already knew it was Liam. I was waiting for my phone to vibrate. After five minutes, nothing. I felt my phone buzz and I smiled. Checking who the text was from, my smile faded. Niall.

"Hey! Danielle told me you're waiting for Harry to text you. I know I'm not him, but I thought I'd keep you company." Aww, Niall. That was sweet of him.