Raffael

1 year later

Camden's POV

I am now in my senior year and I'm almost graduating! I'm so excited.

Shawn and I are still together and I have him for history, and study hall.

"Hey Camden!" I heard a familiar voice call out from behind me.

"Oh hey Raf. Are you heading to study hall?"

"Yah, Mr. Mendes hasn't been the nicest to me lately. What do think his problem is?"

"No idea." I responded. But I really did know.

Shawn has been really protective lately since I've been hanging out with Raffael a lot because he's been there for me and Shawn hasn't been the nicest to him since then.

Raf switched schools last year in the middle of the third trimester.

His parents got divorced and he moved away with his dad to Canada. We talk a lot about our families and I've been to his house a couple times.

His dad owns a hotel in Toronto so he's never home and he's always hosting parties at his house and it would end up trashed.

His dads rich so he's spoiled. He has a maid and a butler and he has three really expensive cars in his name.

"So Cam, you wanna come over after school?"

"Sure. Which car do we have today? The black Range Rover, the jaguar or the black Camero?"

"Ha ha. And I have the Camero."

"Oo yay riding in style like always."

"Let's get to class." He said as he chuckled.

As we walked to class I made fun of him and we laughed and were having a great time. I was so happy.

Then something had to happen.

"Move bitch!"

I was pushed by a girl named Natalie. She's Rafs ex-girlfriend.

They started dating when he got here because he was a bad boy and she was a cheerleader. When they dated I was his friend and he did it to make me jealous until he realized that I didn't like him like that.

The day he broke up with her he wasn't fazed at all but she was. Definitely.

*After school*

I was going to Rafs house. Shawn didn't know yet even though I text him he didn't read it.

"Hey what are you thinking about Cam?"

"Oh nothing. I'm fine. Let's go." I said as I ran to his car. He was laughing as he trailed behind me just smiling.

We made it to his house and I had the urge to vomit.

"Raf! I have to pu-" I tried saying before I puked in his front yard.

He held back my hair as I vomited all over his yard.

"I'm sorry." I said as I whipped my mouth.

"It's okay. Are you okay?"

"Yah I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Um yah I think I should actually go. I'm sorry."

"Do you want me to drive you?"

"Oh, no I'm good I'll just walk."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm fine I'll see you later. Bye."

"Bye."

I walked to Shawn's house not that far away but stopped at a corner store buying a test.

A pregnancy test.