-Back in California-

"Karalyne it's time to get off the plane." Nash said waking me up. I nodded my head and got off the plane and looked at my surroundings. I began to feel sad because Cam wasn't here which felt weird to me because he would usually be carrying me out of the airport but, now I'm just walking alone with the guys. "You ready to go home?" Hayes asked me. "Oh, um yeah." I said not paying attention. When we got in the car my phone went off and noticed Hayes texted me.

H- hey you seem sad what's up

K- I miss Cam, it doesn't feel normal without him here

H- I know me too but, what he did was wrong

K- I know but he is still my dad tho

H- Yeah...

K- So how it everything going over there

H- boring u

K- boring lol

H- Yeah, so do you know about the court situation?

K- Why we going to court?

H- Um, well Nash was going to legally become your dad...

K- WHAT

H- No one told u?

K- No and I thought that was Shawn's idea

H- Yeah well Cam, Nash, and Shawn are fighting over ya so...

K- Greatttttt....

H- Yeah tell me about it

"Hayes stop texting your girlfriend!" Nash said to him and I and Hayes started dying to laugh. "I'm texting Karalyne, you idiot." Everyone started dying of laughter. "What you talking about?" Shawn whispered in my ear "Oh stuff." I said with a fake smile and just played on my phone. We got home and I ran up to my room and just laid there on my bed. I got up and looked at the pictures of me and Cam on the wall. I wanted to cry but, I had to stay strong. I decided to call him and see if we could meet up.

K- Hey Da-Cam

C- Hey baby girl are you at home

K-Yeah where are you at

C- Your grandma's

K- Oh do you wanna meet me up at the top of the Hollywood sign

C- Yeah sure see ya there in 10 minutes k

K- Okay love you Cam

C- Love you too baby girl

I snuck out by jumping off my terrace onto the trampoline. I grabbed my customized penny board and rode down to the Hollywood sign. I got off my board and walked up the trail that I made. I sat up there for a decent 5 minutes and saw Cameron's car pull up. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms. "I missed these hugs so much." I whispered into his ear "I did too baby girl." He said back and we hugged for a least 10 minutes. We finally let go and climbed on top of the Hollywood sign and started to talk. 

C-"So are they going to court?"  

K-"Yeah Shawn and Nash are fighting over me and they are deciding how wants to be my dad and they are going to court and try to take me from you

C-"I know I got an email earlier today"

K-" I'm so sorry Cam, none of this would have happened if you adopted me, you guys were happier without me"

C- "None of this is your fault baby girl, we all became a real family when I adopted you and you made my life 100 times better because you lighted up my world"

K- Yeah I lighted up your world but all I want to do is die...

C- but baby girl you need to stay for me okay, you need to stay for Shawn and Nash and all of the other guys

My phone vibrated and I looked at the time and saw it was 10 and I had 35 missed calls from everyone. I looked at Cameron then my phone. "Well, I will take you home since you probably in enough trouble." I nodded my head and climbed down and grabbed my board and hopped in his car. As we were driving away I remembered all of the old times where it was just me and him. We turned the bass up and started singing to all the songs on the radio. We pulled up to the house and I gave him a last long hug. "I'm so sorry it's this way.." he said and let go of me "It's okay I guess I will see you in 2 days for court, I love Cammy." I said "Love Ya too baby girl" and he gave me a kiss on the cheek and got out of the car. I watched him drive away and I felt so empty after he left. I went to the back and hid in a bush. I decided to text Hayes since he could help me up to my terrace. 

K-Come to my terrace 

H-K where were you

K- I will explain later just come help me

H- k be there in a sec

I got on top of the trampoline and saw him come to the edge. "Grab rope or something." I whispered yelled to him and he threw down some rope and I climbed up the rope to the top. "Thanks, Hayes." I hugged him and he hugged back. "So...explain?" "Oh yeah about that, I kinda went to go see Cameron ha ha." I said and he looked at me with wide eyes "Karalyne you can't be doing that, you know that Nash or Shawn would literally kill you if they knew that!" "And that's why are they not going to know right?" I said and he nodded his head and sighing. "Okay, so what's the excuse this time for sneaking out?" I looked at him and just went in the house and prepared myself for everything I guess. 

I walked down the stairs and everyone was by the front door waiting for me. I continued down the stairs and kinda crept down them so they wouldn't see or hear me. Matt turned around and saw me "Shoot" I said whispering to myself and they all turned around and they came rushing after me. "Hayes help meee!" I said running down the hallway until I was grabbed by the waist and dragged into a closet. "It's okay, it's Hayes." I sighed in relieve. The boys ran by looking in every room and closet. "I can't find her!" Shawn said. "Wait, we didn't check that closet!" Matt said pointing to our closet. "Oh no" me and Hayes said to each other. They opened up the closet doors and I slid underneath Matt's legs and got up but, Nash and Shawn grabbed my feet before I could get up. "Let-Me-Go!" I said trying to kick out of their tight grip. "Where were you Karalyne you worried all of us?" Shawn said disappointed. I looked at Hayes and he gave me the "tell the truth look". I shook my head no but, he shook his head yes. "Fine, I will tell them, Hayes, jeez." I said and they all looked at me. "Tell us what?" Nash said to me. I sighed "Well, I went out to go to the Hollywood sign to- find - my penny board that I left there." I said trying not to sound like a lie. "No, she went to the Hollywood sign to meet up with Cam!" yelled Hayes. "HAYES!" I yelled and started running towards him but Nash and Shawn grabbed me by my waist holding me back. "Karalyne we told you, you can't go see him." "Why can't I?" I said looking down "Because we are afraid that he will hurt you again." Shawn said, I nodded my head and walked to my room with my head still down. I closed my door behind me and just flopped on my bed. "This is not what you should me you know God?" I said staring at the ceiling.I got kinda cold so I looked through my closet and found a sweatshirt that Cameron gave me so I put that on. I got my headphones and plugged them into my phone and started listening to mine and Cameron's playlist we made together of our favorite songs. I had tears coming down my cheeks just flowing like a waterfall.  I cried silently so no one could hear me. I saw my door open so I pretended to be asleep. "Karalyne I know you are still up and it's Hayes."  I looked over and he was standing over me. "Do you want me to sleep in here tonight?" I nodded my head and I took off my earbuds and plugged in my phone and he got in bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest. "You smell like Cam you know?" he nodded his head and laughed. "I stole some cologne." we both laughed and just cuddled with each other. "Hayes?" "Yeah pumpkin?" "Will it ever get better?" he looked at me and held me tighter "Trust me it will get better." he said and I nodded my head. "I see you are wearing Cam's favorite hoodie." "Yeah I got cold and he gave it to me before everything happened I guess." I said and he nodded his head and I drifted off to sleep.