Chapter 4

The Afterlife

Given all the odds, given all the circumstances leading to a no-escape zone where Curtis had no other choice but to eradicate her completely from his mind and his heart.

But one does not simply own jurisdiction over his heart by his own will.
one cannot simply fall out of love by his own will.
the thing is, he would never want to abondon the thought of her for what she had made him feel and for the way she had done it, she was more of an escape.

Olivia was more of a decomp from the messed up life he'd been living in, for every moment he is with her is exceptional as it was amazing.

Curtis had not just fallen for her beauty despite the fact that she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever met, furthermore had she not been the most beautiful woman he'd fall in love with. but rather fell in love with her very dark and broken soul and he found no possible way and no reason not to love her soul and her eyes were what he couldn't resist falling for too.

You see, he fell in love with her eyes and if one finds love in another's eyes it must be impossible for him not to stay in love forever.

Her soul is indescribable as the way curtis sees it, despite of being broken and sorrow filled in her soul, she somehow managed to fake it on the exterior and be quite happy her soul, its made hard, more like steel.
and herself being one with a shroud mind. speaking of her mind she had one which was the most insistent one, wiser than the boys, differs from the girls, Her soul was beautiful and Curtis had seen it he had felt the love of her soul by gazing into her eyes like she's the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and the most gorgeous eyes he'd ever been lost into.

The only thing that reffered to the word 'love' to Curtis was nothing else but the gorgeous eyes of the one he'd loved, it were the soul of one, it was the heart of one he'd fallen for.

What curtis had found was wonderful, it was beautiful the love found in the afterlife of the existence of their relation, painful yet so wonderful for it makes his very soul merely frail.

It wasn't long after he had realized that it had felt in such a way that his heart would've stayed crushed forever, the very thought of never seeing olivia again and not having to feel her fingers crossed into his' the feeling is as excruciating as it could ever be, as for the moments he was with her he was fine, he'd find happiness in the smallest of the things, Curtis was happy being himself for only he could be next to her.

It was only then that Curtis had realized that if he could survive through this, if he could live with the thought of never having to gaze into her eyes ever again then he could very much survive anything.

Curtis's mind often questions him as to why he's fallen for her but it isn't late after his heart has been reminded of all the times they'd spent. It stung his heart bad not having to see her again and there he stood silent, just like his destiny.

He excited every bit of her, it was felt electric for every time she was next to him maybe because she was the pure bright light he'd ever seen she brightened up his soul, it is as if she was the sun to him.
So beautiful that if she were compared to a thousand sunsets they'd blench inconsiderable.

If ever asked the price of his heart, he'd smile and think of her wonderful laugh.

This isn't a happy ending story, this isn't just two teenagers affectionate for one other but rather it is something that infrequently exists in the society they lived in.
This is just a story of a boy who has fallen in love that is much bewildering to him, that has him messed up yet has made his heart flutter in such a way he'd never be able to forget, a love such as that is but amazing.

But this is it, maybe we don't always deserve to receive the love that we give out maybe true love isn't meant to last for the two of them being together.

Curtis has now elected that if there's any woman he'd ever give his love out to shall be no one but Olivia for the very fulfilled love he's got in his heart could not be as much for any other woman he'd meet, this love was and is just for this miserable woman, she started the very spark that has led to this astonishing yet befoul love but it seems that it is the end to their love.

Maybe we don't always end up being with our loved ones, even with having the other one love you back, maybe it is the end but a start, life goes on for Curtis yet he's going to be dead on the inside, A love as such that kills you yet still keeps you alive, A love that completely blocks your heart to ever have feelings for anyone ever again but is still been called "Love".

You see, every love has got its clock, maybe this just wasn't their time but that doesn't mean that this wasn't real what they had felt, if there's one thing to understand the very concept of love and life it is that if god himself bows down to the love we share then time is nothing but a word my love, it shall come too.

And if you understand this my friend, you're very much likely to understand the meaning of love and life.