Chapter 2

For as long as Curtis had words to describe, Olivia made his heart beat at the speed of a blink even when he didn't want it to beat at all. Olivia and Curtis wouldn't ever be tired of talking to each other and looking at each other in such a way that they were blindly in love.

Olivia was always so depressed on the inside. She just wouldn't show it to Curtis or maybe being with him distracted her emotions.

Days went by and Olivia hadn't come to school for weeks. Curtis was tensed and confused. Not too long ago, he heard that Olivia had left school for good. She's left school and nobody has not one bit of an idea where she's gone.

Curtis was in touch with her recently and it seems that Olivia just wanted to go away from reality, months had passed by and Curtis hadn't seen Olivia neither did she but Olivia was always there with him in his thoughts. It seemed that Olivia didn't have any feelings for him anymore.

Olivia wanted to meet up so Curtis asked her out. It wasn't exactly a date. Reason? Every moment they spend together are the most beautiful ones.

So at this point Curtis is afraid he's gonna see her after months. He wasn't afraid of his nervous self but of the moment he sees her and catches strong feelings back for her and this time, even stronger. He was afraid of the moment in which her hands intertwined into his, when he feels her wrapped around his arms and her body so warm he couldn't ever explain.

He was afraid of the moments he was going to spend with her because its ridiculously impossible for him to have his own heart beat slow when it wouldn't because every single time he's with her, his heart would play around like an instrument.

Oh God She was an impossible person not to fall in love with.

On the occasion of another depressed night, Curtis had a flashback of the best day he ever had in his life so far. And ofcourse, Olivia was in it.

It was the the day of their class party, new year party to be exact. Curtis was sitting in the class all alone and there she had entered, with that white fur top and black pants. Her hair untied and straightened as she entered. As for Curtis, well he had been surprised like always.

'Can she look any more gorgeous than this?' He thought to himself.

The classmates turned the lights off, played some loud music and started dancing and screaming, whereas Curtis was sitting on a chair at the very end of the class looking at everybody dancing but he couldn't find Olivia. It was crowded in the class, no place to walk nor to sit.

Somehow Olivia managed to come out of the crowd and saw Curtis sitting alone, she asked him to come dance along and he denied but Olivia had that smirk on her face and her hand held Curtis'. She continued pulling him into the crowd.

There was this romantic song going on he couldn't remember the song because maybe he was just too busy being lost in her eyes. It was just them in the middle of the class; his right hand held her left and his left hand was wrapped around her waist and her right hand on his shoulder, moving sideways. They had no idea what else was going on. But he could feel the warmth of her body as his cheek slightly touched hers. Her skin was so soft, so warm.

Perhaps, he just thought of her as an angel.

At that very moment they were lost, lost in their own little world. Curtis didn't smile often but he smiled then. Olivia was shy. There wasn't any light but he knew that her cheeks had turned red. Her face was facing down and she had this grin on her pretty face and he adored it. Her eyes were vivid.

They had their thoughts eradicated; completely and lost. She was fuel and he was fire, every drop of her made the flames rise and rise. She completed him even when he's empty.

He remembered that day like it was a movie on replay.

With her, his life was a mess but he still had his heart full of the love that was just for her.

They were insane, they had an incompatible life with a tiny drop of simpleness added in it. Olivia was the most important lady in his life. He made her his
Only priority. He was so glad to be in love with her because it was beautiful yet so ugly at times. She had those round eyes that makes him go crazy. Crazy enough to remind him of her every once in a while.
She's made herself more like a color, a color he wanted because he was all blank, he couldn't understand the kind of love this is. Her smile's got that sparkle in it as well as in her eyes.

It was like he kept himself burning on fire, just to keep a miserable woman warm.