Haruno Sakura

Cr: art taken fr ig; xaviersabishii

I want to finish this one soon so I will be writing this like running a marathon. 😅😅😅

Sorry if it felt rushed. Ask me anything if it feels confusing.

Thanks for all the votes and comments.😘😘😘

---🌙☀️🌙---
Naruto bowed slightly to show respect when a doctor walked past by and he get back the same gesture. He almost knew every doctor, nurse who are employees in this big hospital that is owned by Tsunade, and soon enough will be his responsibility to take care of. Despite he being young, everyone respects him as much as they respect Tsunade because he has been working as a part-timer for about 1 year. He has shown his capable ability in management, enough for them to trust and respect him.

"Hey, Sakura," Naruto called out when he saw Sakura coming out from a patient's room.

"You seem busy. Are you managing it?"

"It seems to be busy all day long, nothing like working at the pharmacy at all." Sakura said with a smile.

                   Naruto feels like it was somewhat odd. It wasn't like the same sincere smile as before.

'I must be thinking too much.'

"Then I wouldn't disturb you anymore. Work hard and party hard, right?"

                   Naruto was about to part way with her when she suddenly called him back.

"Wait, Naruto. Um, are you by chance going to the pub where Sasuke works tonight?"

"Yes, I have something to talk about with him. Is there anything?"

"Huh? No, no. Just wanted to know because I haven't been there lately." Sakura waved with her hand.

"Wasn't you there yesterday too and the day before?"

                   Naruto was speechless, not because he was afraid he got caught because he didn't hide the fact that he go there. He was speechless because of the tone and the way Sakura said it, it was as if she was angry at him.

"Yeah, I was there."

'Eh, didn't she say she wasn't there? How the hell did she know I was there? Wha-? W-wait!'

                   Naruto frowned when Sakura left without saying a parting word to him. Why is everyone around him seem to be not themselves lately?

'No, no. I shouldn't think too much.'

                  People were talking while their eyes gazed at the stage now and then. Women were giggling and some even blushing when the singer from the stage smiled while looking at them.

'This pub sure is packed everyday. Tsk!'

                  Naruto glanced at the stage and can't help but feel upset seeing the one who usually doesn't even make eye contact with the listener was now smiling at them.

'Why am I upset? It's a good thing for his job that he is socializing and entertaining, right?'

                   Naruto brought his hand to his face and smiled, he doesn't understand himself for being so restless because Sasuke happen to change from his usual self. But it was also too sudden that he changed, he didn't only change in this area but also with him. Sasuke seems to draw a line between them, even though he talks with him as before, somehow he has stopped biting him when they are alone.