Because You Loved Me

Cr: art from IG; ns_yaoi

Omg, I get to finish this extra chapter after all.😅
It took me awhile but here is it. Phew!
It end for real this time..
I want to thanks everyone who has been following this piece of my work. Although I really sucks at expressing, I really tried. Pardon me if anything feels weird and out of place. 😬

R:18

---🌙☀️🌙---
Sasuke opened the door to his apartment with a sulking expression. His boyfriend standing in front of his door was supposed to be at his apartment one hour ago.

"Um, I am so sorry, Sasuke. We encountered some trouble at the pharmacy." Naruto apologized, feeling guilty because this was supposed to be their day together.

"Come on in." Sasuke said before he headed to the kitchen.

                 He can't help that even though he wants to sulk more, all that has disappeared once he saw Naruto's worn-out face.

'It must be tiring having so much responsibility.'

                  Sasuke reappeared in the living room and sighed at the sight he see. His boyfriend has made his sofa the bed. It was surprising how he was sleeping so soundly even though he have gone to the kitchen for less than a minute.

"Well, drink this when you wake up then." He put the cold drink that he brought on the mahogany wooden table in front of the sofa.

"Mm..." Naruto opened his eyes to the aroma of food that reached his nose. He sniffed and chuckled once he realize what Sasuke was making.

'He knows me too well.'

                    Naruto folded the blanket that Sasuke have cover him with because it was cold. It was still winter after all.

"Sorry, I woke you up." Sasuke said while he prepared the food and brought it to the dining table.

"Nothing like that." Naruto goes near Sasuke and looks down into the pot.

"Look delicious."

"Mm. Go take a shower in the meanwhile." Sasuke suggested.

"Can you lend me some of your clothes?" Naruto asked. He was going to head back and shower before he'd come to Sasuke but because of the late hour, he rushed to Sasuke instead.

"It's already in the bathroom. What?" Sasuke questioned Naruto when he looked at him with such a happy expression.

"No-nothing. I will go take the shower then." Naruto was happy that Sasuke is being so devoted to him lately.

                   Now he was the one who is busy with his new position and he mostly have to decline most of their time together.

"Wipe your hair dry properly." Sasuke said once Naruto appeared again in the kitchen.

                    Even though he said that to Naruto, he was the one who reached the towel that is on Naruto's shoulder and rubs his hair for him instead.

                  He halted his action once he realize what he did without thinking ahead. But before he could pull his hands back, it was captured by Naruto's hands.