Softer feelings part 2

(Disclaimer: All Harry Potter characters and the Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K Rowling)

(Authors note: Sorry it took a while to update, I got sick.. hope you like my story so far, please feel free to comment and if you really liked my story please vote for it - I submitted it into Wattys as it got suggested as a # - )

Draco wondered if he was dead or if angels simply looked like Granger. However a part of him wondered if he was being tricked and that this was Melody. If that was the case Draco wondered why hell was not so warm... perhaps hell had frozen over while he was gone ?

"Oh Draco you are awake"

It was Hermione's voice. Yet it was caring.. besides voices was easy to mimic.

"Your a mudblood" Draco said while mentally preparing himself to hear her scream at him. But she did nothing... she just sat there staring at him.

" Did you not hear me... I said you are a mudblood Granger" he yelled

Hermione looked at him, she inhaled and exhaled but it did not seem to help one bit, because moments later she slapped him.

That made him realise that he was not dead, and that he was in so much pain that all he could do now was groan. He wanted to cry but having now established that this was the real Hermione Granger it was not up for a discussion. He could not cry.

" I'm sorry" he said as he glanced at her.

" huh?" Hermione looked at him quizzically.

" I uh I... I was only trying to check that you were not someone else that I uh.. met before... your not going to believe me Granger but I was standing in front of a mirror not long ago where there was someone who looked like you and then she did not and well I just wanted to make sure that you were not her and well I found this as well and yeah.." Draco trailed off as he caught the book that had been hidden underneath the duvet.

" Draco are you saying you went into a rabbit hole ?" Hermione asked as she looked at the book. Her book.

" I mean.. here it would be referred to as a mirror world"

" mirror world? " Draco asked as he tried to focus, Hermione could slap pretty hard.

" yeah... a mirror world is a situation where you make up a reality of something that you know won't happen...it's like Grease except Sandy won't show up like she does in the end of the movie, because that would be Zucos dream world"

" ah yeah ok" Draco said

" do you know what I'm talking about Draco.. with grease ?" Hermione asked and raised her eyebrows.

" yeah I do it's at that high school where it's divided into gangs and.." Draco trailed of as Hermione was looking at him in disbelief.

" what it had cars " Draco explained as he saw that Hermione was for once shocked. 

" you know what a car is ?"

" I watched grease it's a pretty good movie.. I kind of borrowed it from Fred and George in exchange for keeping the slytherin dorms open for a week... the week that every slytherin student was wearing red and gold " Draco said and scratched his neck nervously.

" wait are you saying that you have my movie ? How could you even watch it ? That would mean you had batteries and a DVD player you could carry around"

" the week I was sporting a dress and pink hair and every time I opened my mouth I puked glitter and rainbows" Draco explained

Hermione said nothing, she only stood up and walked out.