Starting life yet again

(Disclaimer: All Harry Potter characters and the Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K Rowling)

What to do once the life is gone? Yet she was still here.

Hermione wondered for a moment if she was going to just bury herself, or perhaps her name was Melody now.

Should she morn herself and dress in black ? Not that it would matter much, at school her robes were black so technically she would mourn her old self no matter what.

" wait... what are you saying right now ?" She thought to herself.

Melody, that was her name now and like the name she had it from she had to continue on.

Draco looked at her still, as if something ugly came up. She reached out her hand and touched his cheek.

" Draco ?" She whispered

Then it happened. She had never in her life thought something would happen, Draco Malfoy sank to the floor, crying. The crying slowly went over to screaming, a few hiccups then more crying and screaming.

Everyone fell silent and just stared at the scene in front of them, Parvati still in a full body bind.

" his been holding a lot of emotions back" Snape whispered in her ear as if he was just a normal family friend and not the dungeon bat.

Melody could not do anything else than nod.

Slowly Draco stopped, he dried his eyes and nose with the back of his hands, Melody felt so sorry for him that she had no idea how to speak to him instead she turned towards her 'parents'.

" so what did I miss ?"

*

It was decided amongst everyone in the dark circle to obliviate everyone in the room, both because Snape said that to start breaking through the shell that the kidnapper had placed in Melody's head they had to obliviate everything and reset all the original memories and replace all the lost years with words from a diary that Draco had kept where he every day wrote what Melody had supposedly done.

Plus the fact that he was certain everyone wanted to let the memory of a crying and rather undignified Draco Malfoy out of their heads.

And the gryffindor infiltrator had been placed under an ancient spell which made her only able to lie no matter what she said or did and it was impossible to reverse.