It's Called Payback Potter

(Disclaimer: All Harry Potter characters and the Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K Rowling)

Draco looked at her " I never thought I would say this Granger but you dance pretty well" he said and smirked slightly.

Hermione looked at him " well thank you Malfoy, I never thought you would praise a muggle born like me" she muttered and brushed away a strand of hair from her face and behind her ear.

The train went on in its usual speed and soon came to a halt, and the hogwarts school could be seen in the distant. This year they were surprisingly enough having to walk all the way to the tower as Hagrid had been having troubles with finding the animals which were to transport them this year, and even if he had found them the carriages were under service.

" bloody school, I'm cold, I'm wet and I think I have a fish in my underwear.. we are magical for god sake can't they just conjure a transport" Pansy muttered for the third or fourth time.

" Pansy could you please shut up, I tried to help you by the lake but you would not listen" Hermione hissed back, she too had gotten rather soaked by the water when Pansy had dragged her into the water. Still she could not see the reason of why she would do it.

After a while they reached hogwarts gates, and strangly enough the slytherins were the only one who where wet, the others were dry and some even asked where the hell they had gone that made them so soaked.

Hermione frowned, she was wet but still she was not a slytherin, but then again she did not have a house really so she guessed that she just suffered the same fate of the house she had been with. Taking out her wand she whispered a small spell, it was one of her own creations which made it as warm inside a building as the Sahara dessert.

The students went inside and the hear were impossible to control, and the only ones who actually had no problems there was the slytherins, because the warm ness in the air was just drying them.

" now we have a sorting to do.. Our dear Hermione granger might or might not be a muggleborn and since we are questioning her blood, we need to make a new sorting" Dumbledore said.

Hermione saw that all of the student body turned towards her, it reminded her almost as if it was a horror movie or something.

With shakily legs she went from the wall and to the stool, she sat down and waited for the sorting hat to arrive on her head.

" Ah well hello again dear, I see that you have changed drastically since last time we met, your friends don't support you and you have found out that you can make better by being selfish and do what you need to do to achieve what your heart desires.. And I also see a little spark of humanity and the ever finding kindness, a trait even the most pureblooded hufflepuff strives to have.

And then you also have the ever thirsting want of knowledge that is a trait known for Ravenclaws. The bravery have not dissapeared I see, but have also been moved aside for the cunningness from Slytherin.

Now where to place you...ah I see that the right place for you is with SLYTHERIN " the hat said

When the hat was taken off her head, the students looked shocked at her.

Hermione Granger, gryffindor Princess and a part of the golden trio, had turned her back and gone over to the enemy.

" Hermione you are a traitor and I don't see why I even trusted you!" A voice said.

Hermione turned around and saw that it was Harry. " Have you trusted in me at all, all you ever wanted from me Harry was for me to check your homework and when I asked you to correct something then you ordered me to write it and even placed me under the imperious when I refused.. And you never ever have taken my side when there is an argument with me and Ron, and the reason is because you never were my friends at all., maybe it is good that I change houses after all, at least now I get to know who I really can trust" she shouted back.

" Well now when you are a slytherin then no one is going to bother to speak with you anyways. Because they are evil " Harry said, his face was a tiny bit of red because the whole school now knew that he had used imperious and on a student nevertheless, but of course it would not be a problem because that dumbledore would make them forget it or just hush it down.

" Oh then there is no difference then, the only house that even paid attention to me, how I dress or how I look and even what I do in class have only been commented by the slytherins. And have it never hit you that the slytherins act the way they do while in school because everyone thinks they are evil"

Hermione had clenched her fists and was now walking towards her new table. " And you know what you are similar to your father you know that?" Hermione said as she raised her wand.

" oh and in what way" Harry asked, but the moment he said it, he regretted. Because now he was hanging upside down.

" That's why" she answered and sat down with her new classmates. "It's called payback Potter" someone shouted and Hermione did not see who spoke but she managed to make a guess as to who it was that had uttered those final words.