At the train

(Disclaimer: All Harry Potter characters and the Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K Rowling)

Draco looked at Pansy " this better not be a joke Pansy or I will curse you to hell and back" he said and pointed his wand at her.  Pansy only looked at him before she crossed her arms, she took a deep breath before she added " I'm already in hell so it won't work"

Most people would just assume that she was just joking with him, based on the answer she gave him. Of course she could not be in hell, she was not dead. Unless you counted with the fact that she had sold her soul to the dark lord, they all had. Every deatheater had given their life to the dark lord when they joined the dark side. But Draco knew that Pansy really said that she was not joking.

He placed his wand back in his pocket before he went to look for that girl who supposedly should look like his long lost friend, hell she was actually a crush if anything. But he had never gotten the chance to tell her. Suddenly Draco found the compartment, he realised he was in the back of the train.

" great I'm in the slytherin territory, whoever it is, is as least a slytherin" he thought and opened the door. The person inside looked up, and that was when he saw it. " granger ?" He exclaimed in pure shock and of course disgust. What would she do here, she was not a slytherin she was a stupid gryffindor. Wait scratch that, she did not have a crest which Draco thought was strange.

" granger where is your house crest, and why in Merlin's beard do you look like this" he asked, something told him that while he pictured grangers face it still was not her, this girl was shorter and looked more like a model. Not like granger who looked like the walking Grinch.

" sod off Malfoy.. Go somewhere else" was the answer he got.

" I can't granger this is my territory, if anyone should go another place then it's you" Draco remarked with a slight sneer.

Hermione realised that she could not argue with that, so she desided to at least answer his questions, she was after all as he had said on his territory.

" I woke up today and I looked like this and then my parents tell me that I'm not their daughter and then I get this letter from mc gonagale saying that I need to get resorted. And then I started to talk to Harry and Ron and they just ignore it, and ask me to do their homework.. So I got angry and sat down here, and when I walked back to find them again I saw them talking and sitting with some of the other Gryffindors and they did not even care that I was gone"

she said.

Hermione had started to cry a bit, she did not know why she had told that much, she had only planned on answering the two questions . But at the same time it was good to have told someone. Though Draco's reaction was not what she expected.