..A snake can bite

(Disclaimer: All Harry Potter characters and the Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K Rowling)

Hermione stiffened as she looked at the house, she felt as she recognised it, but she could not remember from where.

" maybe from a fairytale or a picture " she thought.

After walking trough a huge gate, they reached a door.

Hermione saw all the others enter and followed after them. When she came through the door, all the students gaped at her.

" what?" Hermione asked and tilted her head, she could not understand what was so bloody special, she had just walked through a door. Then it dawned upon her, she had just gone through a door, in the dark lords house and the ones that could enter was either deatheaters or family of the dark lord.

" Show me your mark " Draco sneered after a bit, his wand was pointed at her throat. Hermione started to tremble a bit, but she knew that she had no other choice.

" you have to be mental Draco there is no way that she has the mark" blaise said and was about to laugh, but instead his mouth dropped open.

Hermione, the mudblood. Was taking of her tie and shirt, the trousers was dragged down a bit. And there it was, the dark mark. The skull was on her hip and the snake was curling around her thigh. Blaise thought that he saw the snake move a bit. But of course it could be his imagination, after all he had to admit that she was rather hot.

" stop fooling around, that's not the real mark" Draco sneered. This could just not be happening, that the mudblood was one of them.

" no it's just a tattoo made with one of the pens Umbridge asked us to use, and ever since it's been there as I drawed it but I don't know why" Hermione answered as she took a deep breath. It was difficult to focus as Draco was so close to her face, and so close to her body. She had heard that the girls around Hogwarts told that he was the slytherin prince and sex god. That he could make you hunger after him only by being close.

" I have to be mental I'm in Voldemort's house and all I want is Draco.. Seriously all the time that my hormones could play with me then it just had to be now" she thought.

Hermione took out her wand and muttered a few words, as always she felt her eyes burn slightly, as if she had a spell placed upon herself.

Slowly the mark made itself known.

" why did you get it ?" Draco asked and tilted his head. He just could not understand why a girl like her would want to take the dark mark.

" Draco it's a birthmark. That's why I keep it hidden" she said expecting him to be disgusted. That one like her had the mark of the dark on her arm from birth. " my real parents must be very evil and high up in the ranks then" she thought as Hermione saw Draco smile, a true smile.

" we have to go we have used to much time.. Take this on " Draco muttered after a bit and threw a black cloak with a hood at her.

When she was dressed they started to walk.

Hermione gulped as she went into the room. Because when she stepped over the doorstep. She heard a sound, and when she looked down it was actually a partly petrified person. A muggle. And when she looked back up, she saw the dark lord smile.

" Welcome children" he said. Or he said something more but all the children had passed out.

Inside a cage, a black raven was starting to make noise. " mistress.. Mistress Melody is back " the raven Nevermore said.

Helena smiled and went hurriedly to the meeting room. And when she came she stunned all the children's in the room. Both because she wanted to punish them because they were late, and because there had been an alarm that there was a person that was charmed.