TBC: Chapter Twenty One

Dr. Nicca James Alfarone

Mikhail looked at me with a tinge of annoyance as if he had just got done being pestered by a fly. He didn't look as annoyed as I would've thought because he had a look on his face similar to the look he gave me: fondness. He walked over to the door, looking back at me. "I'll go and solve this right quick." He said. "Why is she here right now? Don't tell it's time." He muttered something in Russian but it was clear as water that he didn't realize that with the bond came the ability to decipher everything he was saying. I couldn't tell if he was nervous about something or what. Sweat began to form at the start his hairline as I noticed that his fingers were shaking slightly. It appeared to me that he wasn't nervous about something but dreading it, like he was trying to push something back. His eyes traveled my naked body as he licked his lips, trying to distract himself from whatever or whoever it was that was in my house.

"Be careful sitting up." Mikhail warned with a stern look as he looked at me with those cold, hazel that I seemed to fall in love with every time I stared into them. Those cold eyes, those beautiful eyes that seemed to hold something deep in them. I sat up, ignoring the forming pain in my ass as I looked at my man. Why was a woman coming to my house at all types of night just to see him? Now, I didn't know whether she was his lover or someone that just happened to find my address. "My Nicca, it isn't anything like that. Trust me, she has tried but it's not going to happen." He chuckled softly, his eyes dimming low. It was like he knew this girl like the back of his hand and I was just "MIKHAIL, WHERE ARE YOU?" The woman's voice trailed throughout the house and I hissed at her shrilly voice. "Ugh." He rolled his eyes, stretching his tall stature before he turned back to the door. "I'll be right back." And within seconds, he was gone and it felt like a part of me was taken along with him. I didn't know what he was going to do but I had a feeling he was going to be long but it hurt to move just a little bit.

Within the amount of time we spent making love in this very bed, I realized that I felt like I had known Mikhail for forever. When he bit down in the space in my neck, I felt a rush of euphoria and it was if many bubbles and many pieces of Mikhail's life and his memories flew into my mind, like they became my own. I had gotten to see what he was like as a kid and every single microscopic thing was pieced into my brain, something that would always be there. I sighed as I looked at the many bruises that plagued my body. His hand print were identical on both sides of my hips and it didn't look like it was going anywhere. His lips caressed my body 

"Well, I guess it would be nice if I could touch your body and I know everybody has got a body like you..." I closed my eyes and bit my lip, remembering every single thing Mikhail did to me. He ravished me like a man who was starved of his favorite food. I remember screaming and digging my nails so deep and so far into his back, I was sure they would leave several scars but I didn't see any. He made me feel so good and I wanted to be pounded into this very bed again just like he did hours ago. I had never been made love to like that ever in my life. It was the best feeling and I felt like I was on cloud nine. It was official, Mikhail Nikarovich Baranov was my addiction and there was no rehab for me to get over him. I got up and I made my way after him, wondering what was going on.

Nichelle Wright. When I laid my eyes on her very powerful stature, I was taken away with how beautiful she was. Her long, brown tinged with the slightest gold that trailed down her back, her tanned olive skin that seemed so radiant even in the light of the moon, her light brown eyes that twinkled in happiness when she landed them on Mikhail's approaching figure, her lithe body fitting against his in the perfect mold as she hugged him tightly, her head reaching his shoulders. She was beautiful and I was a little upset with how well Mikhail knew her. "Misha! I missed you!" She kissed his cheek softly before pulling away and I scowled heavily, wondering why her paws were on my man. He was mine. He was my mate and we had established some sort of mate bond, at least that's what I thought.