Chapter Thirteen (Last Chapter!)

• Dedicated to All my readers <3

~Previously~

I looked up and smashed my lips on to his, and he actually kissed back.

It was full of Love and nothing else, I didn't want the moment to end, but of course, it did.

"I love you so fucking much.." I said beaming with tears still in my eyes.

He opened his mouth to say something, but then just closed it again, and nodded.

Maybe, Just Maybe, He has Feelings for me.

~Louis' Pov~

He smashed his lips on to mine, I couldn't help but kiss back, I finally got to taste his lips that I've been craving for so long.

He pulled away, "I love you so fucking much", he said out of breath.

I wanted to tell him at that moment how I really felt, but I couldn't be that selfish, so instead I just closed my mouth and nodded.

"How long have I been out?" I said taking away the awkward silence.

"Two Months", he said with ease.

I choked.

"TWO MONTHS!?" I yelled.

He nodded.

"Damn", I mumbled.

~Harry'sPov~

"I'll be right back", I said stepping out of the room, and damn near bumping into the doctor.

"Oh, Sorry.." I apologized

"Oh its okay, is there a problem Mr.Styles?"

"Um, a question" I said.

He waited.

"Oh um, I wanted to know if Louis would be able to go home?" I asked realizing he was waiting for me to talk.

"Yes, but it is very important that you bring him back here if he gets dizzy, passes out, or just over all starts to act weird", he explained.

I nodded and smiled, "Okay".

~

I went back into the room where Louis was sitting on the bed picking at his finger nails.

I coughed, trying to get his attention.

He looked up.

"The doctor said you can go home", I said with a smile.

A smile grew onto his face as he jumped up and threw his arms around me, making me put my arms around his waist, pulling him into my chest.

I put kisses on his neck making him giggle.

The doctor walked in, making me pull away from him.

"Oh, sorry. Am I interrupting something?" he asked sounding a bit embarrassed.

"No, no", I said smirking.

"Okay well I just wanted to tell you that you are free to leave at any time", he said with a smile.

"Shall we go then?" I asked turning my head and grabbing his hand.

He nodded and smiled, "We shall".

~

I pulled into my driveway and turned off the engine.

I got out of the car and walked around to the other side to open the door for him.