Chapter Six

~Previously~

He picked up our cups and started leaving.

I stopped him before he walked out the door.

"Why cant you tell me?" I asked In need of an answer.

"The less you know, the better."

~Louis' Pov~

He slammed the door shut leaving me curious.

All I could do was listen to the sound of his footsteps fading away.

Well, on the bright side he didn't handcuff me again.

I wonder if he forgot to lock the door..He did walk away rather quickly.

I got up and slowly made my way over to the stairs.

I went to reach for the knob but quickly stopped myself.

If I wanna get out of here I cant go now...Ill wait till he's asleep.

My shaky had reached out and slowly twisted the knob, Just making sure its un locked.

I slowly made my way back down the stairs.

I sat down and immediately started thinking about the topic that was always on my mind.

My Family.

If only I knew that the moment I rejected the offer of going to NY would change my life, I would have went.

It's all my fucking fault.

It always was, is, and will be.

Why am I such a fuck up?

My eyes started to water as depression built up inside of me, completely taking over.

I let my head fall into my hands as the tears spilled out all at once.

I sat there quietly sobbing, you would think because I was kidnapped, but that is my Last problem.

I heard of people cutting to relief depression but I've never thought of trying it.

But, there is a first time for everything..

I got on my knees and crawled over to a corner where I found shattered glass.

I picked up a long piece and let my shaky hand press it to the exposed skin on my wrist.

I squeezed my eyes shut and ran the glass across my wrist feeling the blood slowly drip down my arm.

I let out a sigh of relief.

I didn't think it would be much help, but it does.

I moved down and swiped the glass across my wrist again and again feeling the depression decrease more and more each cut.

Soon I had what seemed like puddles of blood dripping down my arm.

I released the glass and let it fall into the puddle of blood that formed on the floor.

I craved to do more but forced myself to stop mainly because the fact I couldn't see either of my wrists anymore.

But, I was satisfied for what I've done because for once in a long time I felt free of everything.

Depression, Sadness, Anger etc..

All gone.

I scooted away from the blood puddle and laid down on the cold concrete floor.

I watched the blood slide down from each cut until I was taken into a deep sleep.

~Harry's Pov~

I slammed the door and walked away.

I entered my room, shutting the door behind me.

I went into my bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror running my fingers through my hair.

I sighed and turned on the shower, taking off my clothes while it adjusted. 

I stepped into the shower and let the hot water run down my body as I thought.

I thought about how He looked so hurt, scarred, and depressed.

I also thought of the fact that in probably making it 10x worse for him.

But that's just for now.

He'll be better soon.

I'm positive:All He Needs Is Love.

But going through with this I'm scared for one reason.

What if I'm not the one he finds love with? 

I'd be left Hopeless

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Ello Babes <3

Just saying this Chapter was not meant to encourage you to cut while dealing with depression. Its actually a horrible way. :/ 

And If you have cut or are cutting pls stop and stay Strong. <3 

But yea sorry its kinda Short/Crappy Chapter... 

But yas tell me Yhu Lurbed it by ; 

**Vote**Comment**

Thank you so Facking much

(Facking = Fucking...also special way 2 say it c:) 

ILY!!!! <3 

~Taylor Horan