Chapter Nine

~Previously~ 

Shit. What am I doing? I was supposed to leave to prevent this.

But now I'm too late.

I love my kidnapper, Harry Styles.

He can't know.

Not even I can know I love him.

This has to Change.

~Louis' Pov~

*Morning*

I was woken up by the sound of  running water.

I was confused at first, but then I remembered the events of the night before.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself as I sat up.

I got up off the- or should I say hisbed, using the opportunity to look around, I amquite nosy.

I walked over to his dresser and looked at a picture, he was standing next to a girl that looked lot like him.

I also noticed he had dimples, just like I saw in my dream.

It was quite weird actually, or maybe it was just a coincidence.

I walked over to a door, it was also painted black.

I quietly opened it and was extremely shocked about what I seen, and a bit scared.

It was just a closet, with his clothes, but the door..

He had several pictures of me on it.

Some of me drunk, walking home from the bar, some of me on my way to the bar, even one of me passed out in the alleyway.

But, there was one that scared me the most.

He had a picture of me asleep, in my apartment.

He was in my house.

I was taken out of my thoughts by Harry coming out of the bathroom.

Panicked, I slammed the closet door shut and spun around to see Harry in only a towel, standing there wide eyed.

I felt my self start to stare, so I just forced myself to look down as my cheeks grew hot with embarrassment.

I felt him walk past his bed as he came over to me.

He lifted my head with his index finger making me look into his eyes.

They were a beautiful shade of green, just like in my dream.

Another coincidence I guess.

"Please don't be scared of me." he said in a low voice.

I scowled at him.

"Well damn Harry, do I honestly have a reason not to be!?" I half yelled in his face.

"I'm so Fucking done" I whispered harshly as I pushed him away from me.

I ran out if his room and back down the hallway, I made a left and thankfully seen the front door.

I was soclose to grabbing the knob but then two arms wrapped around my waist, ripping me away from my chance of freedom.

He pushed me up against the wall holding me down.

I have to admit, I was scared as hell, he looked pissed.

"You're not leaving me." he said in a harsh, yet low voice.

"Why the FUCK NOT!?" I yelled back in his face.

"Cause you're mine." he said simply.

"No. I'm Not." I replied rudely.

"Yes, you are. And I'll easily kill anybody that wants to take you from me."

"Oh, trust me that won't be a problem. I'm sure that you're the only person that doeswant me." I said.

"If nobody Fucking wants you then why do you want to leave so bad? So I can just let you go back to treating yourself like shit, and getting drunk all the time!?" He was now yelling too.

I didn't know what to say, cause everything he said was true. All of it.

So I just said what fist came to mind. "Because you're only making it worse." I said it with disgust in my voice.

It hurt me to say it, because it was such a lie.

He really is helping me.

Last night I was actually happy without being drunk because of him.

Because I'm 99 percent sure this is what love feels like, what I feel for him.

And that's why I'm lieing.

I won't let anyone else I love get hurt. 

"But, I love you." he whispered as tears filled his eyes.

I wanted to argue, but I just couldn't find the word's.

"I need to get out of here" slipped out instead.

He looked at me confused, as I felt my eyes start to burn with tears also. 

I got myself out of his hold and ran back down the hall and into his room.

I barged into his bathroom and slammed the door shut behind me, locking it.

I opened his medicine cabinet and took out an orange bottle with medication in it.
I opened the bottle and started to cry.

Harry started banging on the door. "Louis! What the fuck are you doing?!" he sounded scared.

I dumped half of the pills into my hand and blocked out Harry's screams.

I repeatedly whispered to myself, "he'll be safe, and you'll be free."

Once I had myself convinced I raised my hand to my mouth.

I let out a shaky breath and whispered to myself one last time, "free."

And swallowed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hello Loves <3

Sorry if this Chapter is crappy :/ 

And I'm also sorry I made you wait a bit >,< 

But yasss Tell me you like my story (which means a lot to me) by..

**Vote**Comment** 

And omg I literally died <3 Last Chapter got 6 Votes! <3 :D 

Thank you soooo much I love You! 

~Taylor Horan 

(P.S. The vid/Song on the side is there just cause I love that song :D <3)