A/N

Hello, hello, hello everybody!

First, I wanted to thank all of you for reading this. I just checked today and I realized I have over 3k reads. I never thought that that many people would read my stuff, and I'm just so grateful! Thank you guys!

Number two, I just wanted to explain my lack of posting. I'm homeschooled so my school year is a little different (it's from March to December) and this is my last year of high school. I'm also finishing high school a little early, so that means I'm currently almost twice the amount of work since grades get put together. So school has been really intense lately.

Because I want to graduate this year, i have to really make sure that I'm understanding everything I learn, and that I don't fall behind on my studying. Because of this, I don't have a lot of time for writing. And, tbh, I don't want to use all of my free time writing. So chapters on all of my books may take a little longer to come out. I'm sorry about all of this, but I just wanted to make sure you guys knew why I may be neglecting my books a bit.

I'm going to open requests, because it might give me so kind of flash of inspiration. Keep in mind that I don't (or can't) write all of the requests that come through, so this so almost a lottery. You put in your wish, I go through the comments, and the winner gets a cheesy fan fic with that prompt.

Anyway, thank you for reading, and I hope you understand. Have a nice day! 😄