"I love you, I love you so much Millie Brown, so much that words cannot describe it. So for the past 2 months I've been working several jobs at a time for this, for us. Tonight at the Sheraton hotel, in their world class ballroom, we're going to their masquerade ball."

He said with a soft smile as more tears of joy spilled from her eyes

"Oh! And here's this, because you'll need something to wear"

Then Finn pulled out a bag which was wrapped like a present and handed it to Millie, carefully, opened it. As she took the first article out, she let out a gasp and starred at it in awe, It was the dress, the dress. The one that she had described, it was exactly like she had imagined, and as she looked into the bag again, the perfect heels to match were. She looked up at Finn with shock evident in her eyes, this was far more than she ever could've asked for.

"Go get changed, the limo will be here soon"

Finn said with a grin, seeing how overwhelmingly happy she was. But before she went upstairs, she practically leaped into Finns arms planting her lips onto his, the ones that she missed so much, he tasted like he had put some of her lip balm on.

"Did you, use my lip balm?"

Suddenly he got a nervous look on his face

"Maybe..."

He trailed off, Millie just laughed giving him another quick kiss then going upstairs to change. Finn fell back onto the couch feeling wonderful as a huge weight was lifted off his chest, then sitting up as he heard Millie coming down the stairs. Seeing her made his eyes go wide and his mouth gap open

"Does it look okay?"

She asked hesitantly

"More than okay"

He started

"Amazing, stunning, gorgeous, sexy, elegant, alluring, exquisite, magnificent, divine, and like the most beautiful girlfriend ever."

Millie blushed profusely mumbling for Finn to shut up, he laughed and took one more thing out from behind him, a matching blue mask lined with black lace. She tried to take the mask, but he pulled it away and gestured for her to turn around, as she did he gently tied the mask around her head. After that she turned around as he slowly leaned in, but right before their lips touched they heard a loud,

Honk!

They both sighed and let out a small laugh before Finn took her hand and led her outside to the limo, opening the door for her he handed the address of the hotel to the driver and sat in the back with Millie. He took out his mask and also put it on, millie began to giggle.

"What's so funny?"

He asked

"Nothing just, you look really handsome"

She said biting her lip

"Well, then why don't finish what got cut off earlier"

He said leaning in once again, until Millie noticed something

"This thing has a sunroof?!"

She said standing and making Finn hit his head, she click a button and just like that, the sun roof was open and she was standing through it staring at all of the city lights around her.

"Millie, please be careful"

He said with worry evident in his voice

"Oh come on I'll be fine—"

She tried before the limo came to a stop making her fall back into the car and onto Finns lap, but she just laughed as Finn let out a sigh of relief seeing that she was okay.

"Okay kids, we're here"

The driver announced, unlocking the doors with a smile. Finn thanked him and led Millie out, and as she got out, seeing the hotel she gawked.

"Just wait till you see the ballroom"

He said taking her hand and leading her up the stairs, he handed in their tickets and continued to pull her along. Millie was looking airy she everywhere taking the wondrous hotel in until Finn stopped, looking ahead Millie saw a line of couples waiting to enter. She felt like a little kid waiting to buy ice cream from an ice cream truck, the closer they got, the more excited she got, as soon enough, they were next.

"I love you"

Finn whispered in her ear right before the doors were opened for them, the ballroom looked liked something straight out of a fairytale. They walked down the quartz stairs hand in hand, and as the reached the bottom Finn asked:

"May I have this dance, M'lady?"

Millie nodded shyly as he too, her to the middle of the ballroom and began to dance with her. It surprised her how good he was at ballroom dancing, she wondered if he had taken lessons. Finn took her hand, releasing the other and twirled her around then pulling her into his chest

"Having fun?"

He asked with a sly smirk

"The time of my life"

She said happily

"Ladies and Gentleman, please grab your partner and prepare for the last dance of the night."

"Last dance?"

Millie asked

"Don't worry, I have something planned for after this."

He said continuing to dance with her, moving around gracefully they gradually caught the attention of most of the ballroom, and without realizing it, all eyes were on them. Once again Finn spun Millie around and as he pulled her into his chest and they shared a heartfelt kiss, pulling away hearing the entire room clapping and cheering for them. Laughing they took a bow and left the ballroom as the dance was over, even if it was short, Millie, and Finn had had the time of their lives.

Leaving the hotel they began to walk down the street aimlessly, laughing at the others stupid but hilarious jokes. Then, Finn pulled Millie into an alley abruptly not wasting any time to place his lips onto hers. The kiss they shared was sweet but heated, unlike any other kiss they had ever shared before, it showed how much they missed and loved each other.

Finns hands ran up and down Millie's back pulling her closer than what seemed physically possible as she ran her hands through his now tangled hair, all they could her was the sound of their heavy breaths.

"Put your hands up! Now!"

Quickly they pulled apart and turned around to see that they were surrounded by cops and squad cars, knowing they had no where to go, they put their hands up as the officers rushed to them handcuffing them up and throwing them into the back of a squad car. And all they could think was,

What's going to happen to us?

A/N

:)

Plz don't kill me