Chapter 2

Third person POV:

Katsuki was walking Izuku to his house. Izuku wanted to ask his lover a question, but he wasn't sure.

'Well... I'm going to ask him'

"Ummm. K-kacchan?"

Katsuki's POV:

"Ummm. K-kacchan? Can I ask you a question?" I looked at him and responded "What is it?" He quickly asked "Since when you loved me?" I look at the sky and look back at Deku. "I loved you when we were in Middle School. Yea that was a long time."

Izuku's POV:

"I loved you when we were in Middle School. Yea that was a long time."

'S-SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL!?'

I was shocked, but the good thing I'm with him. "I-i have another question. Why do you love me if I'm quirkless?" He ignore my question and keep walking.

'Well I guess I shouldn't asked that question'

Third person POV:

They we're at Izuku's house. Katsuki kiss him on his lips and spoke "See you tomorrow, nerd" Izuku blushed and responded "Yea! See you tomorrow too!"
The ash blond left, leaving the green hair boy infront of the door.

'I can't believe I'm going out with him! But the bad thing.. I haven't told him about my quirk! What about if he finds out?'

Bad memories came inside my head like a rocket. He touch his lips, remembering about the kiss. He put his hand on the door holder. Izuku opened the door, scanning the whole house. "Mom! I'm home!" Izuku's mom, Inko, spoke "Hello dear!" The boy closed the door and heads where his mom is at. "How was school, Izuku?"
"I-it was good!" Inko looked at him "Why is your face red?" Izuku noticed that he was blushing. "O-o Because i-I came running and m-my face turned red!" He couldn't tell his mom about him and Katsuki. "Okay. I believe you. O yea and dinner is going to be ready in a few minutes!" He responded "Okay!".

(Time skip)

Uraraka's POV:

'I can't stop thinking about Deku! What's wrong with me!'

I slapped my cheeks softly with my two hands. I was breathing in and out, but didn't help at all. "Do I have feelings towards him? I just met him like two days ago and I already have feelings towards him?" I asked myself. My face was all red like a tomato. "I-i guess I do, but when should I tell him about my feelings?" I was walking around my room, thinking at what day should it be for the perfect time. "Maybe on Friday! Today is. Tuesday. I only have 3 more days!" I sight and try to relax "I hope he understands about my feelings." I went to bed and sleep.

(Let's say that the quirk apprehension test was the next day. Decided to change things up)

(The next day at school)

Third person POV:

Aizawa was explaining the whole class about the Quirk apprehension test. He gave them their P.E clothes and headed outside.

'Im worried about kacchan. What about if he beats me up? I haven't tell him about my quirk! I don't know what to do!'

His heart pounded like a drum. He hadded a worried expression on his face.
Uraraka came beside him and spoke. "Deku-kun! You've seen worried about something. You know. If you have a problem, you can talk to me or Iida-kun. We are always with you. We are your friends!" She said in a perturbed way.
He replied "I-im okay! I'm seriously am!" He lied. She looked at him with a blue expression. "You always say that. I can tell that your lying. You can tell me what's wrong! You don't have to talk about it. But your problems need to be solve or things get worse." Izuku was appall. He couldn't say nothing, but decided to thank her. "Thanks. Uraraka-san."

(Time skip for Izuku's second throw)

Izuku's POV:

'I guess it's my second chance'

I could've feel my whole body shaking in fear, still thinking about kacchan.

'I need to do this or I will be expel!'

I clench on the ball and got ready to throw it. My quirk was activating and throw the ball, causing the ball to go far and break my finger. But something else made me worried. Kacchan.

'This is bad. It's going to get bad!!'

Katsuki's POV:

'W-what the fuck!!? This fucking nerd-'

My anger was overflowing and stared at Deku with a furious expression. I was speechless. My legs start to run towards Deku, trying to grab him, but Aizawa grabbed me with his scarfs. I couldn't move at all.

Third person POV:

The green hair boy looked at the ash blond hair boy with a sorrowful way.

'I need to explain him about my quirk! I can't let this stay like this!'

"Dont fight you're other classmates. Only battles" Aizawa said and let Katsuki go.

Everybody started to change back into their uniforms, leaving them both behind.

Izuku speak "k-kacchan I-i-i can explain!" He was going towards Katsuki and tries to hold his hand, but Katsuki move his arm way from him. "Don't fucking talk." He said in a mordant way. "Kacchan! Please!" The green hair boy bend his knees down and felt his tears running down. "I-i can explain! P-please let me talk!" He started to sob. "Why the hell didn't you told me on the first place, damn nerd!" He glare at him. "B-because I-i-" Before izuku finished his setence, Katsuki grab him by the collar and slam him on the floor, making Katsuki be on the top and Izuku on the bottom.

Kirishima's POV:

I was stalking them near a corner. I watch Bakugou grab Midoriya by his collar and slam him. I flinched and
was looking at Midoriya if he was okay, but seems like he was.... Crying?

'Why is Midoriya crying?'

I kept looking and heard Bakugou screaming about.. something. About Midoriya's quirk? That's weird. I left and headed to class.

Third person POV :

Izuku hold his both hands and clench into them. Katsuki looked at his broken finger then his face. The ash blond boy notice what hes doing to him.

'W-what the hell am I doing?'

Katsuki let him go and carried him to Recovery girl to heal his finger. The green hair boy was still crying and sobbing.

'I've shouldn't hurt him like that. We already dated yesterday and im hurting him!Now hes gonna fucking hate me.'

Hello!! Im back again! Here is chapter 2! Ik its bad but still!!
I wonder whats going to happen on the next chapter!! and im out!

(1120 words)