Chapter 10

Katsuki's POV:

Before leaving the room, I went straight to the restroom. I heard my stomach growl. "Damn it." I said, opening the door and washing my face. I sight and wipe away the water from my face with a towel. I begin to walk to the kitchen, heading to the fridge and check what was inside. I decided to make myself a sandwich. So I grab all the ingredients, a knife and a plate, placing them down on the counter. I grab the knife, taking out the tomato and start cutting it. Something was bothering me.

'Where did Deku got that strange power?'

I was really curious about that. I was distracted and accidentally cut my finger. "Fuck!" I said, searching for the napkin, and wrapping it around my finger. I was walking to the sink, blood dripping on the counter and in the floor.

'I knew this was gonna happen.. goddamn it.'

_______________________________________
Izuku's POV:

I kept staring at the wall, almost like five minutes. I put the blanket close to my face, smelling it.

'Smells so good. Just like Kacchan.'

I kept smelling it, clenching it more tightly. I close my eyes, remembering everything about our relationship. The day when Kacchan told me he liked me. My first kiss. That made me smile. I got up from the bed, my back kinda hurts, but I didn't mind. I put the blanket on the floor and got my clothes, putting them on.

'Ill make sure to leave soon.'

I thought to myself, heading to the door, making my way to the kitchen. (Making my way downtown, walking fast... O shit sorry! XD)
Once I was at the kitchen, I saw blood on the floor.. and on the counter. My eyes were wide open, try not to get a panic attack. "K-KACCHAN!!" I scream out loud, running to the other side and look at Kacchan. "A-ARE YOU OKAY!?" I said, running towards him.
"Yes. I'm fine." He said, putting water on his finger and wrapping it around with the napkin. "Y-you scared me." I said, breathing in and out. He didn't respond back and grab some napkins, cleaning were the blood was at. I look at him for a while. "What are you looking at, fucking nerd." He said as I flinch, looking away. "N-nothing.." I said, looking down. "Tch. Whatever." I look at him and going to the living room, sitting on the couch.

'Whats wrong with him? Why isn't he talking to me?'

I follow him, trying not to make it obvious. "Kacchan. " I said. He look at me like he's mad. "Hm." I tried to talk, but I couldn't. I felt something on my throat like something was blocking it. I could feel my tears start to form. "A-are. You mad at me? If you are. I'm sorry. I'm really am sorry. We can talk about it. If you want to."
_______________________________________

Third person POV:

Katsuki saw Izuku's pretty green orb eyes start to form tears. "Come here." He said. Izuku looks at him in shock. He burst out crying, running towards him and hug him tightly. Katsuki hug him back, hearing the boy's cries and sobs. "It's okay. I'm not mad at you. Just not feeling well." He said. He was actually curious about him. Of. Who did he got that power from? Katsuki put his hand on Izuku's head, pulling him closer. "I'm sorry." Kastuki said. "N-no. It's okay." The green hair boy said, wiping his tears. "I'm. Just happy." He said. Katsuki was confused. "Why?" He asked. "I don't know." He respond back. Katsuki grab his cheeks, pulling him into a kiss. Izuku close his eyes and kiss him back. He broke it quickly, Katsuki looking at him straight in Izuku's beautiful green eyes. "How did you cut your finger?" The green hair teen ask. "I was distracted. That's all." That's all he said. "Be careful next time." Izuku said, leaning his head against Katsuki's shoulder. "I will." He said,.hugging the boy tightly, not letting him go.

End of chapter 10

Hello! I'm really sorry for not updating! And sorry if it's too short. I wanted to upload this story cuz why not. And it was since last year. Damn it. But I'll try my best to upload at least once a month. Because too busy with school especially homework and etc. That's all for today. I don't really know what to say. Anyways. Goodnight!

(756 words)

Date publish chapter: 3/19/18