Chapter Fourteen- Truth or Dare

Olivia flipped over Leo with ease, landing perfectly. "Nice!" He cheered. Olivia shrugged. "I still don't think I'm flipping high enough. If you reached up, you could grab my foot and yank me out of the air." "That's why most Kunoichi hug their knees to their chest mid-flip. To make it hard for the enemy to grab their feet." Leo explained. "Try it."

Olivia nodded and took a couple steps back. Then she ran forward, getting a running start before she lept into the air, hugging her knees to her chest. Unfortunately, she didn't quite stick the landing. She ended up falling on her arm, releasing a quick 'ouch'. Leo was at her side instantly. "You okay?" He asked, helping her to her feet.

She nodded. "I just need to get used to that position." Low gave her a friendly smile. "You'll get it." He assured. It's was Olivia's turn to smile, then. She walked over and pecked Leos cheek. "Thanks, Leo." Just then, Mikey poked his head into the dojo. "Hey dudes, Casey and April are here to play truth or dare. We're picking teams but Donnie refuses to play, probably because he doesn't wanna be embarrassed in front of April. You two wanna join and even things out a bit?" He asked with a childish grin.

Leo and Olivia exchanged looks. "I don't see why not."
— — —
Mikey smirked as the spinner landed on Raph. "Alright, dude. Truth or Dare?" Raph rolled his eyes before nonchalantly answering. "Dare." Mikey gave a malicious grin. "I dare you to go into Donnie's lab and yell 'I'm a beautiful unicorn out to steal your money' at the top of your lungs." Everyone except Raph burst out laughing.

"Dude! That's even worse than my dare!" Casey said between chuckles. Raph scoffed. "How is yelling something stupid worse than walking in front of Sensei with tissue sticking out of the backside of your jeans?" Casey's face flushed red with embarrassment. "Not to mention I caught the whole fiasco on video." April smirked. "Sweet! Leverage for our team!" Olivia cheered as she and Mikey high-fived April.

Raph released a long, loud grown before standing up and walking to Donnie's lab. Everyone else followed behind, snickering lightly. Raph took a deep breath and ran up behind Donnie. "I'M A BEAUTIFUL UNICORN OUT TO STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!" He yelled. Donnie squeaked in surprise and fell out of his swivel chair with loud thud. Raph ran out of the lab, his face as red as his mask.

Everyone else was having a laughing fit. "That was PRICELESS!" Mikey exclaimed. Raph growled, clenching and unclenching his fist in a mild attempt to control himself. Mikey slid the spinner to Olivia. "Your move, dudette. Make it count." Olivia smirked and flicked the arrow. It landed on Leo. "Oooooo!" Everyone exclaimed.

They began to make kissy noises and faces to match. Both Leo and Olivia began to blush profusely. "Truth or Dare, Ocean Blue?" She inquired. "Um... Truth." Leo said, although it sounded more like a nervous question. Everyone except Leo and Olivia groaned. "Stick in the mud." Mikey muttered. Leo shot him a harsh glare.

"Okay then... Um, lets see..." A small smile appeared on Olivia's lips as she got an idea. "How much do you love me, Leonardo?" Casey let out a wolf whistle. "Alright. Close your eyes and envision the night sky." Leo smiled. "Don't change the subject." She pouted. Leo chuckled. "Just do it." She sighed, but did as she was told. "Now, count the stars that you see." Olivia scoffed playfully. "That's impossible." "So is explaining how much I love you."

Olivia opened her eyes to see Leo wearing a smirk, obviously satisfied with his answer. "Awe! Leo!" Olivia reached over and hugged her Blue clad boyfriend. "I love you, too." She whispered.