Chapter Thirteen- Boredom

Olivia sighed and closed her book. She'd been sitting on the couch for hours with nothing to do but read. It was exhaustingly boring. And she hated it. "Boredom Sucks!" She yelled, tossing the book across the room. "OUCH!" Olivia gasped and turned to the left to see a certain blue masked turtle clutching his eye in pain.

"And here I was thinking you'd be grateful to have someone to hang out with." Leo joked. "I'm so sorry, Leo. I-I truly am!" Olivia promised. Leo merely chuckled. "It's alright." He walked over and sat down on the floor before her. "Your bored too, huh?" He asked. Olivia scoffed. "That obvious?" Leo shrugged. "The fact you threw that book at me isn't really helping your cause."

They both laughed a little. "So, you wanna hang out and have fun?" Leo asked. Olivia shrugged. "Anything is better than sitting here on the couch reading Lord of the Flies." Leo smirked. "I have just the thing to
help." With that he left, leaving Olivia on the couch alone again. She sighed. "Boredom will kill me one day." She muttered to no one in particular.

Soon, though, Leo returned wearing... A ridiculous Knight costume? Olivia raised a brow. "Surprise." Leo grinned. Olivia shook her head. "Hamato Leonardo, what the Shell are you wearing?" She asked, trying to stifle a laugh. "Its my LARPing costume." He answered simply. "All my brothers have one. We made them when we were playing this old game, that some owl mutant sucked us into, but that's another story."

Olivia gave him an 'are you going insane' look. He merely chuckled. "It's like roleplaying." "Ah. That makes more sense." Leo rolled his eyes playfully. "The fun part is the costume making. You can be practically anything." Olivia smirked. "Anything?" Leo nodded. Olivia zipped out of the room, a wild grin in her face.

Olivia came back with her hair braided and her Ninjato in hand. She also wore a very realistic outfit.

"I'm a Warrior Princess!" She cheered, thrusting her Ninjato into the air triumphantly

"I'm a Warrior Princess!" She cheered, thrusting her Ninjato into the air triumphantly. Leo looked at her in awe. "What?" She asked, shyly, pulling her long braid over onto her shoulder. Leo shook his head. "Nothing." Olivia smirked. "Let's get to LARPing."

The duo spent the rest of the evening running around the sewers, solving riddles that Don had put out for them. In the end, they didn't find the sword of invincibility. They just got lost.