We need to turn into Humans:

"Dad, I don't know where we can go now" he looks at me, "I mean, look! These humans have taken over almost every property of land around! And I don't know how far the next forest home is, and far's too much for us, no matter the distance" then he hangs his head and thinks. "Well, there is one suggestion...." "uh?" Then we all suddenly stop after crossing the Rainbow bridge and stay near to the side. "Okay Okami, your gonna tell them what I told you, okay?" "Okay..." he leans in and whispers in my wolf ear. Wait. Are my hears deceiving me!? Or did he just say, "Dad, your not serious" "Oh I am, now tell 'em..." I turn around nervously and walk up to the crowd. "Fellow wolves and animals, I've just received an important command from your previous Highness, asking you all to do it for the sake of your lives..." everyone starts to worry and murmur a little. "What's wrong?" A squirrel asks. "Well" I look back at dad who smiles at me and shrugs and then I look back at the crowd. "Your Highness and I decided that doing this will, yes, be dangerous trying to hold a fake identity and blend in without getting caught, but at the same time, it's important too, so we don't get caught easily. Believe me, I'm highly against it, hating them and never trusting not one of them, but we both decided that it's time we did what we all did one very time centuries ago. We all transform into humans." Everyone drinking something spits it out harshly with wide eyes, everyone who was worried became paranoid, and everyone who was gonna cry went into meltdowns. "But your Majesty, even though that's a nice and clever plan, what your asking for is highly impossible, maybe even asking for suicide too! These humans are more burtal and smarter than you think" "But we have no choice, besides, I promised you all that I'll make sure the impossible becomes the possible, right?" "Yes" they all say. "Then that means I ain't giving up yet! Let's all transform for the better or worse!" They all look at me worried now. "We have no choice..." I remind them, "We're already in enough danger, we must as well try, if we can convince them, they'll fall for it and we'll be safe then, who knows we don't try?" Then everyone looks at each other and then back at me. "Okay your majesty," they all start to walk up towards me and Dad, "Our lives are in your hands..." then we all held hands and got ready. The moon came out and a small fog started to surround us all around on the ground. "Oh Guardian wolf on the moon, shine your light on us, Transform us! For the better or worse, give us your power, to tranform into normal human beings!" Then a blast of light hits us all and wraps itself around our whole body. The power of Moonlight from the Guardian wolf on the moon. Then after a while of glowing brightly, floating, and transforming, we all land on the ground softly with bare human feet. "Huh?" We all look around the place. "I kinda feel funny, but not too different" then I look down and see my paws look different. "Hey! Where's my claws and paws!?" "That's a human hand Okami" "Hand? Humans call these things hands?" Then I look down at my feet, "What happened to my feet? They're not hairy anymore! But they've got these bumps on them" "Those are toes Okami" "Toes!? Man, these humans have many weird features that they give many weird names to" I look around my body curiously as I try and stand on my human feet. "I don't understand how humans learn to walk like this 24/7, it's painful and hard!" As say as my knees start to hurt a little. "Well don't forget you just got attacked on that leg, so you might wanna rest before we continue any futher." "You sure?" "Yes sweetheart, just sit down" And I do. "Uh, dad?" "Yes?" "What's this weird thing under my tail?" "That's a human's butt" "butt? It doesn't look nor feel anything like my wolf one!" "Well Okami, trust me when I say a human's body is a lot more different than a wolf's body" "figures, how do they even move around?" "They learn from when they're babies to walk. Then from there, as they start to walk more when they get older, they gradually learn to do it perfectly and permanently. But of course they do need to sit, stand, dance, and run too, but walking is the most common. I think since I only ever see this town walk." Then I sigh and look at all the other animal creatures. All my friends, including the boys 😧😒, turned into humans like us, but still had their wolf ears and tails. Then Mordecai, one of the male wolves, see me and smile. "I know this might sound weird because of how we think of humans, but you actually look  pretty hot as a human" "Mordecai, don't start" I growled a little. "But seriously you are, your white, long hair with the wolf ears and wolf tail, and those violet eyes, Love 'em!" I slightly punch him in the face as he laughs. These boys. Then I looked at all the other creatures, squirrels, bunnies, anyone else, they were all humans with thier ears and tails. "Wha, what is this!?" Madeline panicked in her soft voice as she touched her bunny ears. "This is so weird but I guess cool too" a squirrel said as they twirled and stared at thier tail. "Wow, so, how are we gonna get rid of our ears and tails?" I asked my Dad. "Oh don't worry, in the day, they'll go away, in the night is when they appear." "And the clothes?" "We'll run in and out of a clothes store" "In and out?" "You'll see what I'm talking about soon..."