Hope seized me as the sound of footsteps filled the air again, footsteps that didn't belong to Mr. Solons and yours truly.

I let out another scream, trying to make it louder, when Mr. Solons wrapped a hand around my throat. I stopped suddenly, my bound hands flying up to bat at his hands, he still walked and I stumbled. My vision swam, and my head got light, I couldn't breath. My eyes Im sure were wide, but I couldn't be sure, I couldn't feel anything anymore, except the burn in my lungs as I fought to breath.

The only hope I had now was that the person that belongs to the footsteps would find me quickly.

I gave into the darkness, the pain simply going away as I slipped into a deep sleep, leaving my body unprotected for the time being.
~~~~
Colt's POV

Panic pulsed through me, Chloe said that Ali had been gone for nearly an hour. Lets just say the words Chloe said were unpronounceable they had been in another language, cutting the story short, she had been pissed that Id left her alone in the first place.

I ran down the hallways, searching every bathroom, with Chloe on my heels, her date following quietly.

"Where could she be? What the fuck, this is all your fault, Colt!" Chloe yelled at me, her date looked scared of her, truthfully I was too.

I didn't try to defend myself, but I shushed her, trying to listen for screams. Girls had been disappearing at almost ever social event, and we had to find Ali before she had the same fate.

In the distance a cry rang out, followed by a scream, I picked up my pace and raced towards the sound. when we got closer to the sound it stopped suddenly, I grew worried, feeling helpless.

Then there was a dark figure at the end of the hall.

"What are you doing away from the dance?" a familiar voice called, Mr. Solons. I walked up to him, getting in his face.

"Have you seen Alice Mae?" I asked him, feeling Chloe's anger spike as she came beside me to glare at the teacher.

"Miss Mae? No I cant say I have, Mr. Colten," I knew he was lying, he was down here, and somewhere, Ali was too.

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, throwing him up against the wall, "Where is she?!"

"I don't know, Mr. Colten, but you better keep you attitude in check," he had the nerve to look at Chloe.

"Where is my friend, you little bastard? If you don't tell us, Im going to go all Mafia Boss on you and chop your balls off, shove them down your throat and then Im-"

"Chloe," I warned, she reluctantly stopped, but continued to glare, "Where is Alice?"

"I don't know what your talking about," he once again lied.

"Stop lying, I can see that your overly happy, so cut the shit and tell us where you left her," I ordered, my voice deathly quiet despite the raging waters inside me, how much I wanted to snap his neck.

He kept his cool, "I suggest you put me down, before you get expelled."

"Expel me?! Really? Your going to be fired soon enough, tell me where Alice is and Ill let you go!"

"I suggest you tell us, Mr. Solons, or else," Chloe threatened, her eyes flashing with anger.

He hung his head, "In my room," my anger rose, I punched him, while Chloe ran off to find Ali, I dropped the SOB and chased after her. The date following us at a quick pace.

When we got to the room, the door was closed.

"Its locked," Chloe slammed her tiny fists against the door, "Ali! Alice, are you in there?!"

I gently pushed Chloe to the side and hit the door with my shoulder, it caved and opened, banging against the wall. My shoulder throbbed, but I ignored it and rushed throughout the room. She wasn't there, panic gripped my heart, I ran to the closet and threw open the door.

A limp body fell out. I caught her, it was Ali. Her hands were bound and her mouth was taped. Chloe flicked the light on, and I soon found out that she had been choked, her neck was already bruising. Anger filled me, I cradled her, Chloe came over, a phone pressed to her ear as she spoke and wiped away tears. She pushed Ali's hair out of her face.

My hands shook as I pulled out my pocket knife to cut the tape off her wrists, Chloe grabbed my wrist and shook her head, mouthing that the cops needed the evidence.

Ali stirred in my arms, her face contorting, I smoothed out her dress, ignoring the urge to go beat the living shit out of Mr. Solons.

Chloe put her phone down and reached for Ali, I pulled her away.

"Im pissed, Colten, don't test me, shes my best friend and Im going to be the one she wakes up to," there were tears streaming down Chloe's face, the only thing that ruined her tough act. I reluctantly passed Ali to her, watching as Chloe hugged Ali close. She pushed Ali's hair back and gingerly touched her neck, "She-Im-Mr. Solons is so dead," she sobbed, holding Ali even closer.

I glanced at the date, who was standing by the door with a shocked look on his face. I studied him before I recognized him as Steven Charles.

"Steven, can you go take care of Mr. Solons? Make sure he doesn't try and take another girl?" I asked, barely able to control my anger.

He snapped out of it before nodding, he'd be okay, he was a tough kid. He was on the wrestling team and the football team.

Steven left, and I reached for Chloe and Ali, pulling them into my arms. Chloe sobbed as she held Ali, and I did the same. I wasn't even embarrassed about it.

When the police and paramedics arrived, they pulled Ali away from us and put her on a gurney before questioning Chloe and I, they brought Mr. Solons in along with Steven. Mr. Solons was in handcuffs.
*******************************************************
A/N
Ohmigosh! I cant believe I wrote this! And that I updated twice today! Please Comment, follow, and vote! :):):)
Xoxo,
Morgiebug
P.S. not edited!