Last Chapter- if i should die before i wake

Start from the beginning

“You regenerated Jess, you’re a time lord. We can do that it’s a funny little trick to stop our death normally.” I smirked.

Her jaw dropped, “So I’m going to look like this how long for?” 

I walked over to jess and sat down next to her on the table. “Till the next one and the next one, this would be your first regeneration. So you have plenty more to go. Don’t worry about it.” I smiled at her. She was so clueless.

Jess frowned I helped her up and we found River and Ilse standing outside the bedroom door waiting for her. 

River Songs POV

I hit the doctor on the head I hope he forgets for good but I need to make sure. I dragged him into his bed room and put him on the bed. I slowly injected the doctor with 2423-2342 Medication. This was going to make him forget everything that had happened. I slowly whispered in his ear. “There is no jess. You do not know her. She was never here. There is no Nyra. You don’t know her. She was never here. There is no Ilse. She was never here. You will forget all events that had happen here today. You will only remember leaving Amelia Ponds house.” As soon as I finish that I stood there and watched my husband sleep. Dream and dream and dream of him flying around in his Tardis and none stop. “Mother,” Ilse voice rang around the Tardis. I thought the doctor would wake after hearing all that noise all of that would have been for nothing.

 I quickly walked out back into the main control room. “Ilse! You all most woke him up!”

She frowned, “sorry mother. Jessica regenerated.” Then I heard stubbing. 

“Where is your sister?” I asked her see as Nyra was nowhere in sight.

Ilse smiled, she has her father’s wonderful smile. Not that she looked like him. I wouldn’t know what she really looked like, but it was the type of smile when something good happened. “She is helping jess! Oh and by the way don’t make me call you river again that was awkward.” 

Then I heard a bit of auguring and stumbling, “Jess come on you have to see your new face! You are going to laugh” Nyra’s voice chimed throw the room. 

Jessica sounded confused, “What are you talking about a new face?” 

Suddenly Nyra came out with a new girl, it was jess but it wasn’t jess anymore. Jess had no longer Dark brown and light brown eyes but now she had Red hair and her eyes were now hazel. “Jess? You did it! You regenerated?” I asked a little shocked. No one had explained to her about regeneration. 

“I-I know,” She looked shocked or still in a little bit of shock.

I walked over and hugged her. I hate for what I was about to do but this was no life for her. I sighed, “Dear… we need to talk and do it soon.” I didn’t want to lose her again, but It had to be done. 

“About what,” She asked.

I sighed but talked “You need to go back to London. To lee, you can’t be here anymore.”

“So, you’re giving me up again? Why! We are finally together again why can’t you just keep us together!” She began to cry. It broke my heart the first time the second is no different.

I sighed and pulled her in for a tight hug that she most likely needed. I never really gave hugs ever to touchy but what could I do? I would always be there for her. “You have to you need to put your Timelord self away so you can be with lee. You will forget about me. Also your father this must be done to keep you safe. You can never go with your father again. Or else all of us will all be in danger. You need to stay safe you need to become human do you understand?”